Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

9mm at Academy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

John B.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I just feel that the longer people buy this ammo up as fast as possible, the longer itll take supply to catch up at the current production rate. It's basically creating a "false demand" or an appearance of one.

Academy puts 100 boxes of ammo on the shelf
9am, all the "neckbeards" and their extended families have it all by 10am.
Shelves sit empty until the next shipment...

OR, Academy puts 100 boxes of ammo on the shelves.
People trickle in and buy it as they need it.
Maybe the supply lasts all day, MAYBE it lasts until the next shipment, MAYBE they can begin to build a back stock so things can get back to "normal"...

Wishful thinking I know... but hey. I just want us all to be able to enjoy the hobby we love, for a reasonable cost.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: FLT

Danielp40

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
LOL, come on you can do better than that . Maybe you can get some one to help you with better material. That's pretty weak .
It wasn’t a joke. It was an observation. I wouldn’t want to go out being full of myself. It doesn’t make you better than anyone, and you can’t take it with you. That post actually explains a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I would have thought people would have gotten all they can afford to hoard by now, it seems that folks are shooting less than ever. So where is all that ammo going I haven't bought any in several months and have enough to hold me over for a couple of years ,but I'm going to curtail my range time till I see things start to ease up. I don't want to have to stop shooting altogether . Frankly if I can't play with my toys then there's not a lot of point in owning them .

FLT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
It wasn’t a joke. It was an observation. I wouldn’t want to go out being full of myself. It doesn’t make you better than anyone, and you can’t take it with you. That post actually explains a lot.

You are a little slow , aren't you?

John B.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I would have thought people would have gotten all they can afford to hoard by now, it seems that folks are shooting less than ever. So where is all that ammo going I haven't bought any in several months and have enough to hold me over for a couple of years ,but I'm going to curtail my range time till I see things start to ease up. I don't want to have to stop shooting altogether . Frankly if I can't play with my toys then there's not a lot of point in owning them .
All I know is it's probably a lot more affordable for the average person to shoot at $14/box than it is at $25/box...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FLT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
LOL Talk about doing better...

Send Dan a pm , and ask him to help you out . He's actually pretty good at this internet game playing and has some pretty witty come backs . I rather enjoy sparring with him .

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

3rd Coast

Members online

Top Bottom