• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I’ve never stood in line for ammo but I’ve always planned ahead. I guess if I had none, I would stand in line for my 3 boxes but it would be for personal use, not to re-sell.
    The problem with these guys lining up every morning is it postpones the return to normalcy.
    Apparently they need money a lot more than I do.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    How much is my time worth? Fred396 in TLH said folks line up at 7:30am for a 9am opening hoping to score some ammo. If they are lucky they score three boxes after being in line for an hour and a half with a bunch of smelly rednecks. PS: I identify as one myself, so no offense given or taken, lol. So, you're getting up 6:30, standing in line from 7:30 till 9 and only scoring three boxes of ammo. You're dog gone right I'm going to triple the price when I sell it. Scalping, I don't think so. If you want to pay that $14.99 price, get your butt up out of bed at 6:30 and get down there and get in line and buy it at $14.99. Otherwise, I don't want to hear about no scalping. As I said at the beginning.....how much is my time worth?

I would rather pay more and get 1,000 rounds delivered to my house.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    [QUOTE="I have received help and given help to quite a few on this forum. I firmly believe that this SHOULD BE what this forum should be all about. But is it ??

All of a sudden you’re the Uniter in Chief after you get called out for being a rude, down talking, know it all. You’re right, this forum should be that way, but the problem is one has to wade through all of yours and other’s sarcastic, unnecessary, and downright rude opinions of those who ask a simple question. Anyone who dares ask a question you deem beneath you, instead of answering a question, you belittle them and talk down to them like they’re not worthy of your infinite wisdom being bestowed upon them. That’s not helpful or what this forum “should be”. It’s narcissistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [/QUOTE]
    You had a bad childhood, didnt you

Danielp40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    LIKE IN LIFE. - - -> There are groups of people on this forum that get along well to extremely well together. For the most part we do not see each other socially unless it is at the range shooting together.
    We help each out with transactions ( buy,sell,trade),with loaning each other parts to try,advice on new parts,or the installation and function of said parts.
    Between us we either now own,have owned in the past,or have first ( or close second) hand expierance with a large variety of weapons,scopes,and related equipment. We reccomend each other as far as knowledge on this or that. Also help with problems with certain weapons.
    I have received help and given help to quite a few on this forum. I firmly believe that this SHOULD BE what this forum should be all about. But is it ??
    Do members not really know that ammo prices are high ?? Do people really not know that guns,ammo,and associsted equipment is scarce ?? Did some members of this forum really not see this coming ??
    Life is pretty simple (not as complecated) for the people that live by the "7 P's".
    I have everything that I need to shoot,hunt,and accomplish my firearms training. If I come up short I buy or borrow from others until I can pay them back in kind.
    If I see a good deal on ammo and know that a friend needs it,I will buy it for him. My prices for offered items on this forum usually do not reflect the price to a well known forum member. I have the absolute right to pick and choose who I do buisness with,as do we all. I have the right to put a price on my for sale item that I want to sell it for,as do we all.
    I have the absolute right to shop at the stores that I want to shop at,AS DO WE ALL.
    DAMN PEOPLE . . . can it get any simpler than that ?? --- SAWMAN

All of a sudden you’re the Uniter in Chief after you get called out for being a rude, down talking, know it all. You’re right, this forum should be that way, but the problem is one has to wade through all of yours and other’s sarcastic, unnecessary, and downright rude opinions of those who ask a simple question. Anyone who dares ask a question you deem beneath you, instead of answering a question, you belittle them and talk down to them like they’re not worthy of your infinite wisdom being bestowed upon them. That’s not helpful or what this forum “should be”. It’s narcissistic.

Danielp40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You had a bad childhood, didnt you[/QUOTE]

Nope, sure didn’t, but thank you for your concern about my childhood.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve sold some ammunition to form members, and most of them have resold it at a profit ,on this forum or arms list. I mark every case and box of ammunition I buy so it’s not hard to recognize the ammunition I’ve previously owned . It’s their right to do what they want with what they’ve bought and paid for. No hard feelings on my part, but what pisses me off is the loud mouth know it all’s that get on this and other forums and call people gougers . If the dumb fuckers are so damn smart , then why are they the ones that don’t have ammunition . If you’ve ever called anyone a price gouger ,posted a negative review about someone that didn’t even deal with you, or in general been an asshole for no good reason , then You can consider yourself on the out side of the circle. it would appear that integrity is becoming a rare trait in these trying times.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    wow, the progesterone levels are really peaking here..... back away from your computers and go do something productive today....its embarrassing watching grown men carry on like women... this is a thread about ammo at academy and look what y'all did to it......

lol, yes it’s turned into another shit show , appreciate you helping out . ;)

BrianK

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Lets go shoot somethin or open the safe and hold somethin and wish we were shootin somethin. Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Absolutely... and everyone remember the individuals who buy it all up then sell it for 2x as much... we can add them to our "cheaper than dirt" list...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yup. That’s what I do.
    Seriously, give me one day as a mod, I’d have this place cleaned right up.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yup. That’s what I do.
    Seriously, give me one day as a mod, I’d have this place cleaned right up.
    LOL, I have no doubt that you'd do just that. And that is exactly why nobody in their right mind would ever even think of giving you that much power. you'd turn the forum in to a ghost forum over night . you sir leave little doubt as to what you will do if given the opportunity .

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    LOL, I have no doubt that you'd do just that. And that is exactly why nobody in their right mind would ever even think of giving you that much power. you'd turn the forum in to a ghost forum over night . you sir leave little doubt as to what you will do if given the opportunity .

aeb5232822cb1e000bb6148438f969a6.jpg

RevFisch

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man, I need to get me some 9MM. Please post again when you see it.

Anyone know when they usually get shipments in at academy?

Reactions: FLT

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Man, I need to get me some 9MM. Please post again when you see it.

Anyone know when they usually get shipments in at academy?

Mon, wed and fri mornings only time I've seen it or the remnants. If the neckbeards leave any.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So all a man has to do is get up early and go to academy on those three days and buy ammunition ? I usually just order it on line , but I guess if this keeps up I’ll have go stand in line and get my 3 boxes every day. Do I have to have to grow a beard , or will they sell it to clean shaven Good looking man ?

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    So all a man has to do is get up early and go to academy on those three days and buy ammunition ? I usually just order it on line , but I guess if this keeps up I’ll have go stand in line and get my 3 boxes every day. Do I have to have to grow a beard , or will they sell it to clean shaven Good looking man ?

Incorrect. Buying it up strictly to profit and keep it from people who will actually use it for its intended purpose. Capitalism, dead horse. I get it.

9AM on a weekday is NOT early to normal people, but it might be to a Neckbeard. Lol.
    Surprisingly, no facial hair required. It’s more of a state of mind and patterns of behavior.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL , I’ve usually made more money by 9am than most folks make in a week. I’m not all that worried about the price , but am concerned that it might not be available at any price. It’s troublesome enough that I’m going to curtail my range days. the 64000 dollar question is where is it all going , cause most folks are shooting less than ever. So it would seem that sooner rather than later the supply would over take the demand.

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't sell ammo, only
    How much is my time worth? Fred396 in TLH said folks line up at 7:30am for a 9am opening hoping to score some ammo. If they are lucky they score three boxes after being in line for an hour and a half with a bunch of smelly rednecks. PS: I identify as one myself, so no offense given or taken, lol. So, you're getting up 6:30, standing in line from 7:30 till 9 and only scoring three boxes of ammo. You're dog gone right I'm going to triple the price when I sell it. Scalping, I don't think so. If you want to pay that $14.99 price, get your butt up out of bed at 6:30 and get down there and get in line and buy it at $14.99. Otherwise, I don't want to hear about no scalping. As I said at the beginning.....how much is my time worth?

Here here, I've seen people showing up before 0600 AM at Pensacola Academy's.. God bless them if they can sell it triple the costs. - Cheers Mate

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    If you don't have any, try Academy, or online, or pay local private seller's price, or go without. And, the idea that everyone buying at Academy is getting it to resell at "gouger" prices, to the detriment of all the dedicated shooters who need it to "train" but have none, is hogwash. And why is it that so many dedicated shooters have none with which to train anyway? I just happened to be near Academy in Pensacola a few days ago. It was well after noon, and there were probably 20+ boxes of 9mm on the shelf. And, yes, I did buy 3 boxes of Blazer Brass 115 gr. for $13.99 each, so cry me a river if you have none.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Incorrect. Buying it up strictly to profit and keep it from people who will actually use it for its intended purpose. Capitalism, dead horse. I get it.

9AM on a weekday is NOT early to normal people, but it might be to a Neckbeard. Lol.
    Surprisingly, no facial hair required. It’s more of a state of mind and patterns of behavior.
    Exactly. Who the hell has time to be somewhere at 9am during the week? I've been at work for several hours at that point

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom