• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    suspect dead, looking for a motive now/ crowded outdoor shopping area? or other motive.

described as dressed in black with a semiauto rifle

RMS

Shooter
    That video (of the dead shooter) should be shown on national tv daily for a month in zoomed in detail to show these perverts a stark image what is going to happen to them. (There Is no reset button available)
    Instead of all the (intense national blah blah blah attention, which is what many of these perverts want) by the press and politicians spewing their usual crap to garner votes which if anything encourages more of the same behavior.

(Edited)

Last edited:

AK4774

Expert
    Although it’s satisfying to know he won’t be sitting in a jail for 30 years getting fed by the taxpayers, You won’t stay happy very long if you see pics of what this pos did to the people out trying to enjoy their day. Unbeknown to them to be their last. Hope the victims are now already in a better place. Hope they take that pos to the landfill.

IronBeard

Master
    WTH? is wrong with people? Cop did a great job, God bless em.
    Might as well start a whole new thread on that first question. Everybody has a limit. Some reach it before others, and still others go right to 10. I could make suggestions for changing course, but that's not acceptable in today's society. Apparently we all need to be punished and restricted until we all somehow begin to live in harmony? o_O

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    That video should be shown on national tv daily for a month in zoomed in detail to show these perverts a stark image what is going to happen to them.
    Instead of all the useless press and politicians spewing their usual crap to garner votes which if anything encourages more of the same behavior.
    i agree, post the bloody pics for all to see, might deter another if they see brain matter splattered on the ground.. no glory or fame in that

ABlaster

Marksman
    My liberal friends keep pointing out that AR/AK platforms are the most often used weapon in these events, and I respond by saying “Of course they are. The media has spent the last 20 years saying how powerful and scary they are and a person who has built that level of resentment towards society wants to be powerful and scary. There are far more efficient ways of killing a lot of people than a rifle but yet that’s their go-to.”

moron1

Expert
    Another mass killing today in Brownsville Texas. This time the person used an “Assault Vehicle”. Hope it does not become a trend with the mentally disturbed.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Another mass killing today in Brownsville Texas. This time the person used an “Assault Vehicle”. Hope it does not become a trend with the mentally disturbed.
    What I take from the article I read.
    White male
    Border town
    Bus stop near Migrant shelter
    Texas immigrant laws
    ....... Media loves to spin it. "Still under investigation"
    "Some" dead/injured were migrants.
    Some!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    There's a website with a name like "booked today dot com" or something to that affect. It looks like it was made today conveniently. It only had 25 views is why I say that lol. On that page you can clearly see he's a Mexican, but they put his race as white. Very weird...
    His body is deffo Mexican too. There's a "Triple D" gang symbol tattooed on his left hand, with Texas in the middle.
    The victims all so far appear to be Asian. Looks like he targeted a group of people there for a reason. I have a theory but I'd like to see the video someone tried to share in the first few posts here first. Twitter took it down. Anyone else have it yet,?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Ok they seem pretty sure this is the guy. So I'll go ahead and share it that way folks have a better feel for what's actually going on.
    I got the gang name wrong tho, it's "Tango Blast'... and they used the triple d Texas logo as a gang symbol. I'll show a Pic of his hand, and then examples of the logo. There's better pics of his hand but I don't feel like making them myself. Then I'll show examples of others like it online.
    These seem to be the facts people are putting together so far now.
    Definitely not a black and white thing as the media is trying to spin it tho.

Attachments

• 1683506588986465.png
      1683506588986465.png
      216.8 KB · Views: 51
    • 1683451876482878.png
      1683451876482878.png
      656.9 KB · Views: 48
    • Screenshot_20230507_200754_Discord.jpg
      Screenshot_20230507_200754_Discord.jpg
      109.9 KB · Views: 51
    • Screenshot_20230507_235557_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20230507_235557_Chrome.jpg
      152.1 KB · Views: 45

Snake-Eyes

Master
    ... On that page you can clearly see he's a Mexican, but they put his race as white. Very weird...

Meh. Technically, his race “is” most-likely Caucasian. Hispanic Caucasian, sure. The lazy and purposefully deceptive will shorten the label to simply, “white”.

Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid. Even the “infallible” NIH has published studies on the global genetics.

And for those who will ineveitably decry that as racist or hurtful or violating their safe space thin-skin, just “Follow the science”...

Regardless, that’s one less dirtbag wasting oxygen, and now he’s rotting in Hell.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

where is the call to ban range rovers and other suv's /? used in brownsville, tx

where is the outrage over chicago weekend shootings?

m4a1sof

Expert

where is the call to ban range rovers and other suv's /? used in brownsville, tx

where is the outrage over chicago weekend shootings?

Large trucks work way better than assault rifles. No idea why they want to ban them, more people would just use large trucks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack

Top Bottom