80% AR Lower Pre-Election Sale in Pensacola!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpaproducts

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This election is going to have a huge impact on our futures in this country, and especially gun rights. If one candidate gets elected, he has promised to stand firm on the 2nd Amendment. If the other gets elected, she has promised to support the liberal agenda that will lead to diminished 2nd Amendment rights. So, we are having a proactive "sale" on our 80% AR lowers!

The lowers are manufactured by Anderson, not some backyard operation. The machining, tolerances and finish are exceptional. The best part is, we have a limited number of these lowers available for only $49.95 each and they are in stock NOW! If you live in the Pensacola area we can arrange local deliver and you can avoid any shipping charges.

If you have been considering building your own "ghost gun", here is your chance. These are 100% BATF complaint so you can buy with confidence. To purchase simply visited our website: www.myprivatearmory.com.

Attachments

• LWR80-1.JPG
      LWR80-1.JPG
      37.3 KB · Views: 166
    • LWR80-2.JPG
      LWR80-2.JPG
      36 KB · Views: 162
    • LWR80-3.JPG
      LWR80-3.JPG
      33.8 KB · Views: 162
    • LWR80-4.JPG
      LWR80-4.JPG
      27.9 KB · Views: 164
    • LWR80-5.JPG
      LWR80-5.JPG
      35.9 KB · Views: 164
    • LWR80-6.JPG
      LWR80-6.JPG
      35.6 KB · Views: 164

mpaproducts

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will be making some deliveries in Gulf Breeze tomorrow. If you are ready to buy, PM me and I can meet you while I am in that area.

mpaproducts

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have received numerous questions and thought it might be helpful to post a few of them here with the answers given:

Q: What is the definition of an 80% Lower?
    A: The term 80% Lower is strictly a marketing term used to describe a lower that has been finished to a certain point, but still requires more machining to become a functional lower. The term 80% was adopted because about 80% of the machining had been done by the manufacturer.

Q: How does the BATF categorize an 80% Lower?
    A: They don't. From the BATF perspective there are only Firearms and Non-Firearms. A legal 80% Lower is NOT a Firearm by BATF regulation and therefore they have no interest in them.

Q: Why is an 80% Lower not a firearm?
    A: Because it does not have a Fire Control Cavity. As long as NO part of the Fire Control Cavity is machined then BATF says it is not a firearm. This means that NO cavities, holes or openings that are part of the Fire Control Cavity can be machined.

Q: Is it hard to finish an 80% Lower?
    A: That answer depends on your level of mechanical ability and patience. It is not hard, but requires the skill and patience to carefully drill holes and then use a hand router. I can tell you that my first attempt produced a very nice and functional lower. My second attempt was a total disaster because I decided I could take some short cuts to speed up the process. Once you get the hang of it you can produce a finished 80% Lower in about an hour or so.

Q: What kind of Jig should I use?
    A: This is like asking what kind of truck should I buy. With a jig a lot of it is preference and mechanical ability. Most jigs on the market seem to do a good job. We do not sell jigs, but I can tell you that I use the Heavy Duty model from Modulus Arms. We have now machined over 10 lowers with this jig and it is still going strong.

Hopefully these are questions you have and have now been answered. If not, feel free to ask your questions here and I will be happy to answer for all to see.

SConnor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Picked up one of these today. Got a blemished one to save some money. Quality looks good. I would not hesitate to buy more or other accessories offered. Also received some helpful tips on drilling it out. I always like to support local businesses and it's refreshing to get face to face contact and personal attention. Thank you MPA!

SConnor

mpaproducts

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    INVENTORY UPDATE!

For those going to the website to get more info about the 80% Lowers, the "blems" are now gone and we won't be having more. I will be removing them from the site immediately. For those who jumped on the "blems" quickly, congratulations!

MPA

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom