• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just read where the NRA is griping about the "for profit" wording. NRA's stance seemed to be that ATF would view making a profit as being in business. We'll see. Either way it'll be what best furthers the agenda.

Times sure are tough. Sorry, but that dictates that I have to add significant handling and security fees over and above the item price. Fees, not taxes, for safety.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I still am not sure I know what this new rule is but if it involves making a profit on selling a gun as an individual then I don’t have a thing to worry about

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Does that mean that if I buy or sell a car online, I'm now a car dealer???
    Exactly.

And the government doesn't have the authority to tell you how many guns, cars, boats, kitchen pans, etc that your allowed to buy so they sure as F don't have the authority to tell you how many of any of those items your allowed to sell.

Arming crimals with guns is already illegal. Reporting capital gains is already required by law. There was and will never be a need for this unconstitutional ruling.

Allow citizens to do a free NICS check. Remind citizens to report capital gains. That's all the government should do

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Exactly.

And the government doesn't have the authority to tell you how many guns, cars, boats, kitchen pans, etc that your allowed to buy so they sure as F don't have the authority to tell you how many of any of those items your allowed to sell.

Arming crimals with guns is already illegal. Reporting capital gains is already required by law. There was and will never be a need for this unconstitutional ruling.

Allow citizens to do a free NICS check. Remind citizens to report capital gains. That's all the government should do

Agreed except for the “capital gains” parts. That BS shouldn’t exist.

So, I voluntarily trade my time, energy, and expertise to do a job in exchange for money.
    I get TAXED on that money. Then if I buy something (with that already taxed money), I get TAXED again. If I decide to sell that item later, I’m going to get TAXED again if I’m smart enough to make a profit.

The slave-holder mafia known as the eye-our-ass can eff right off.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Agreed except for the “capital gains” parts. That BS shouldn’t exist.

If I decide to sell that item later, I’m going to get TAXED again if I’m smart enough to make a profit.
    Too bad that capital gains doesn't take into account inflation because my 1994 milled mak91 that I bought with 70 hours worth of minimum wage hours would sell for a grand today but technically there is no profit due to the value of money going down one would have to still work for 70plus hrs of minimum wage to purchase it from me.

They are scamming us every chance they can get. There is no money.....

2.5RL81

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Legal" is not necessarily Constitutional, but, good enough is good enough. All it takes is "good men" willing to do what they're told. Exactly how/why we have effectively transitioned to full-on democracy instead of a Constituional republic; as founded/intended. 'Bout time we adopt a new flag, I guess...
    Would you please explain to me what law your referencing.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would you please explain to me what law your referencing.
    What law? Pick one. Have you researched/verified Constitutionality of the "laws" you obey, or do you just go by/with whatever "authority" says?

To answer, I'm not referencing any particular law. What I am simply saying is, any "law" is null/void if not Constitutional. Don't care who/how many "voted" in favor/for it. I encourage those that dare/will question to go find their own answer(s). Don't take my word for it. In fact, conclusively prove me wrong.

This Nation was founded as a Constitutional Republic, and still is on paper. In practice? That's another matter...

Last edited:

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is not a law it is a change to definitions primarily to what in the business of and who is required to have a FFL it is proposed this is a reply from to the proposed rule
    if it is adopted they should publish that it has been adopted but they are the government they can do anything they want

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is not a law it is a change to definitions primarily to what in the business of and who is required to have a FFL it is proposed this is a reply from to the proposed rule
    if it is adopted they should publish that it has been adopted but they are the government they can do anything they want

Right. Rules to be referenced as they entertain/justify enforcement, and again while/after enforcing "laws." Current example, any mistake an FFL makes on paperwork is deemed under rules as a willful mistake and the "law" enforced accordingly. Rules enable agencies/agents to arrest/confiscate, and then turn the legality part over to the courts. What could go wrong.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom