• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beached

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ki
    Ever independently research and determine in an unbiased manner how how the wife and related family members of much-reveted/worshipped past president were able to fast-track green cards and citizenry. Ye-up. It's that 'M' word...

x10 on $ = guns, and whatever else you want. I know of someone who could hypothetically relate many a tale, surely fictional, and for entertainment only, of highly respected and duley sworn individuals offering for sale exotic items brought from lands afar, for the right price. But, that would just be for entertainment

Beached

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Kinda like Biden administration is doing as we write for 8 million new leachs on the broke system. Just so they can vote Democrat without regard to the consequences?

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This should just reinforce what 2A is about.
    I'm sure most of y'all saw this coming... Just not so quickly. They are running out of time and I believe worse things are to come at an even faster pace. I couldn't imagine being as desperate and compromised as them.
    Pedophilia and black male is a MF'er.

Beached

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Per the 4473 that we all fill out during the purchase or transfer of a handgun/rifle…yes must be a Citizen or Green card holder.
    Whether or not you are a citizen is irrelevant same as politicians cash is king in the hood not all immigrants imported drugs some brought guns RPGs backpack nukes. With a non existent border cash is king. You want it and can pay you will have it!

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Whether or not you are a citizen is irrelevant same as politicians cash is king in the hood not all immigrants imported drugs some brought guns RPGs backpack nukes. With a non existent border cash is king. You want it and can pay you will have it!
    I get the black market thing, that’s not my point, but again I agree with you.

Top Bottom