• NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dirt clod shootin' ??
    Huntin' ?? Hogs/deer ??
    Varmint ?? --- SAWMAN
    Primarily woods ( hog and deer ) .
    I do have other weapons for that, but this is a recent acquire in semi auto and I want to carry on the property to become familiar with it . Thank you . I do have some (a few boxes of Federal 115 gr. FMJ for general plinking but could always use more ) . Thank you .

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I use hand loads ( Barnes 85gr TSX @ 3000) but I believe that I have more stashed.
    Is your gun a SPC or SPCII ??
    If you do not handload,look for the HORNADY 120gr SST's. GREAT KILLER !!
    This hog was killed with the Hornady load. He was 266lbs. Killed another that was 275+. ---- SAWMAN IMG_20141122_021040_133.jpg

Last edited:

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I use hand loads ( Barnes 85gr TSX @ 3000) but I believe that I have more stashed.
    Is your gun a SPC or SPCII ??
    If you do not handload,look for the HORNADY 120gr SST's. GREAT KILLER !!
    This hog was killed with the Hornady load. He was 266lbs. Killed another that was 275+. ---- SAWMAN View attachment 145247
    My rifle is SPC II. I’ve read good things about Hornady , Federal Fusion, & SSA ammo. Hand loads, as with every caliber seems to get the most out of every round . That is an impressive looking boar . I taken a few 200+ lbs. but don’t recall any of them approaching that weight . Nice set up .

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have about 12rds or so of 115gr Fed Fusion that you are most welcome to have. (FREE)
    This is my current night gun.
    BISON ARMORY 18" 1:11 twist 6.8SPCII. OLDER ATN ThOR 640X480 3X.
    Slayin' 'em with this rig. Have had the Bison for about 9 years now and the ATN for about 8. ---- SAWMAN 20210527_225624.jpg 19585.jpeg

jpwalnuthill

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have 2 boxes of SSA 95 gr Barnes TTSX that I will sell. I reload all my hunting rounds, so don't need these. SSA are some good bullets. Don't remember what I paid for them, but will sell for $20.00 a box. Located in Walnut Hill

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Doc should jump on this.
    But if he doesn't either I will take them or buy them for doc. He is in Niceville but will have a meet with him in the near future.
    Let me know doc. Will be happy to pick these up for you and transfer them to you when we meet up. --- SAWMAN

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I have 2 boxes of SSA 95 gr Barnes TTSX that I will sell. I reload all my hunting rounds, so don't need these. SSA are some good bullets. Don't remember what I paid for them, but will sell for $20.00 a box. Located in Walnut Hil
    Doc should jump on this.
    But if he doesn't either I will take them or buy them for doc. He is in Niceville but will have a meet with him in the near future.
    Let me know doc. Will be happy to pick these up for you and transfer them to you when we meet up. --- SAWMAN
    Thank you, SAWMAN ! I most definitely take you up in this offer to get these and hold them for me if JPwalnuthill is ok with it . I will pm you later this evening SAWMAN. Thank you !

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Good morning . I believe SAWMAN picked it up today ? Thank you very much holding it for us. If I can ever return the favor , I would be more than happy to do so . SAWMAN had good things to say about you . Thank you .

jpwalnuthill

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your welcome. I actually didn't know I had the ammo until I started looking through my safe and found these. I thought I had some Fusion 115. Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom