• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So had the father in law and brother in law in town over the weekend and took them to the gun range at our deer lease to do some shooting. We had all kinds of high dollar pistols, and I brought along an old .410 single shot shotgun circa 1960’s I picked up a year or so ago and had never shot. We shot all the pistols for about an hour and as we were loading up to leave I had forgot about the .410, and picked it up and told my brother in law to come with me. We lined up in front of the splatter targets I had set up and I shot and the splatter target turned all yellow. He giggled like a little kid, then I handed it to him and he shot and just laughed like crazy. Neither of us had shot a .410 in probably 30 years or so. It immediately took us back to our childhood. Amazing feeling and memories.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I’ve got an old Stevens single shot .410 that was my uncle’s first gun back in the ‘40s. It’s got a tenite (plastic) stock.
    Also have a NEF youth model that was my son’s first gun in the mid 90s.
    They haven’t been shot in years.
    Your post has inspired me.

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I recently got my first.410, at close to 40 years old lol. A very beautiful Remington 1100 special skeet. Given to me by my dad, along with a matching 12 ga. It just has a special feel to it, so light and just comfortable. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any 2.5” shells for it yet! They seem to be hard to come by.

My childhood shotgun was an 870 youth model 20 ga. Still have it and use it for critters now and then.

Enjoy your new gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctc1066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I recently got my first.410, at close to 40 years old lol. A very beautiful Remington 1100 special skeet. Given to me by my dad, along with a matching 12 ga. It just has a special feel to it, so light and just comfortable. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any 2.5” shells for it yet! They seem to be hard to come by.

My childhood shotgun was an 870 youth model 20 ga. Still have it and use it for critters now and then.

Enjoy your new gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Try one of these. Might find a few with them in stock. https://ammoseek.com/ammo/410-bore?sl=2 1/2

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought both grandsons the Hatfield 410 breach break shotguns. They are cheap but actually well built so i fugure theyll be a good investment fer wm! It is their 1st shotguns (ages 2 and 3) so it'll be a few years till they shoot em but looking forward to it!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom