• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ammodave

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd be a buyer in the right platform. I've got way too many 9mms now. It's be a good excuse to unload one for something new.

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I like it. New product and more options are always good for the gun enthusiasts. ego/pride/personal bias aside, we should be grateful. who knows, you wife or boyfriend might be packing this cartridge in the future.

ammodave

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only seems to be available right now as a Shield ($400-$450) or a Nighthawk Custom ($4500-$5000). I already have a 9mm Shield and the Nighthawk is too rich for my blood. I would be interested in something like the Kimber Micro 9.

Last edited:

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I like the idea just because im already into 327 federal.

I also want to be into the .327, however both guns and ammo are hard to find right now. Imagine the same will be the case for the Super Carry until supply chain changes occur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yall are gonna think i am nuts, but when i got ate up with 327, i was wondering why they didnt go all in and make a rimless version.

gnappi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    End of life... IMO, sometime late 2023 :) Where to get brass on a cartridge without a parent case?

I'll buy into (and do) any wildcat wild ass idea if it has a parent case. 7mm BR? No prob, 9x25? .357 Sig? .30 or .357 Herett? or even .222? Yup ,but buying into a cartridge that has no lineage is a waste of time, effort and money... that is unless you're awash in all three :)

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'd be a buyer in the right platform. I've got way too many 9mms now. It's be a good excuse to unload one for something new.
    If Glock comes out with a 43X or G19 frame chambered in 30 Super Carry then it'll be like a 19 or 20 round flush fit mag! A G17 will be like a 22 or 23 round flush fit mag! A regular 9mm 33 round mag body will be a 41 or 42 round mag in 30 Super Carry... hey that's awesome in my book! But that increased capacity really only tips the balance for me and my personal EDC if somebody will make a 30 Super Carry caliber carbine to take that 40+ round Glock mag. I'm sure out of a 16 inch barrel a 30 Super Carry +P+ solid copper hollow point would be screaming fast too

Last edited:
    Top Bottom