• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First thing. They were SMART,next they weren't looking at the $ ,next they weren't looking at all the cost over run they could bill and get. Then they had some common sense. Gosh see how all that works when you want it to. I bet they loved it when a plan came together.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm not a supporter of either party, but there's all this talk about an x million dollar site not working and zero coverage about the x BILLION dollar shut down that was caused by the republicans. Too much focus on the small stuff. I'm not advocating the ACA either. That SOB doubled my out of pocket and copays.

DrifterFisher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did the kids figure out how to lower my monthly premiums? I could care less about some website, I need to know how to get AFFORDABLE health care.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You know how I get affordable healthcare? I go to work and have my company pay the majority of the costs. That's how it works. Pay in and get healthcare, don't pay in, and don't get healthcare. Unless of course you're on welfare and getting any number of other government funding. If that's the case, then you get some sucker like me to accept the double out of pocket and copay costs to pay for your free healthcare. YaY government!

FVNVTVK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Affordable healthcare act, my a$$. That's false advertisement in my book.

It should be called "Price hike to cover those that don't want to work for it, healthcare act".

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I was listening to a talk show on the radio the other day and they had a guy on who builds websites. He said that most of the ones he builds are way more complicated than the Obama Care site. They asked him what he would charge to build one like that and he said he would feel guilty taking $1M for it. I think it cost, what , several hundred $M ?
    He also said he could build it in less than a month.
    Somebody's buddy made some serious cash on that scam.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y'all act like the gubmint can't get things right!!!! You just forgot to take into account the "give a shit" factor......

Attachments

• 20131112_NICS.png
      20131112_NICS.png
      7.4 KB · Views: 103

helo_hunter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Republicans wanted ACA delayed for the same reasons that have just lead the President to say he will stand by his earlier statements - ACA was not, is not and may not ever be ready for prime time.
    Blaming the Republicans for the shut down just is not right - Obama and Reid refused to budge, to talk about ACA (you may know it as Obamacare) - when the Republicans had a plan that now is showingits worth and is being ignored by the lame stream media.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It was voted into law. The reoublicans were breaking the law by trying to stop it. They caused the damn shutdown. If you cant see that for what it is then for the love of god, turn off fox news and open a web browser.

helo_hunter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I check more than one news source as none are 100% accurate or out of the spin zone. Please check your facts and leave emotion out of it. Liberals tend to do that, use emotions more than facts. They hate it when the facts are quoted...
    The House proposed a budget. It is within the charter of the House of Representatives to do what the House did, to propose a budget. The budget did not fund a law, ACA, which is within the charter also. The House wanted time to address the law that no one read (remember Pelosi saying they would have to pass the law to have time to read it?). The House has a Repuublican majority - where did they possibly break the law? Obamba and Reid refused to discuss ACA to figure out how to avoid the hole that law puts the US of A into. So, to me and many others, Obamba with Reid's help was responsible for the shutdown.
    Now in the US of A that I know, having a disagreement is not grounds for slaming someone. However, God should be capitalized...

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Im not slamming you in any way. And FYI I don't associate with any political party, they're all idiots. The house just wanted to try to get ACA repealed but it was already law. By doing so, they cost us billions of dollars. If you support that kind of behavior in our government, then you deserve all fallout. I don't associate with any religion either so god can stay how it is.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Im not slamming you in any way. And FYI I don't associate with any political party, they're all idiots. The house just wanted to try to get ACA repealed but it was already law. By doing so, they cost us billions of dollars. If you support that kind of behavior in our government, then you deserve all fallout. I don't associate with any religion either so god can stay how it is.

So it was law for 3 years, huh? What then doesn't he understand about the rest of the bill of rights being law for 238 years and not trying to change all them?

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So it was law for 3 years, huh? What then doesn't he understand about the rest of the bill of rights being law for 238 years and not trying to change all them?

You're barking up the wrong tree there fella. Cops are stripping people of their rights quicker than the federal government. The politicians should all be outsted if you ask me. SCOTUS is only doing so much to protect what we do have while on the other hand aiding law enforcement to abuse their power. Rights are just that, rights, not privelages. Do you honestly think Mitt Romney would have done a better job? Trying to instill his religious beliefs to be law, upending women's rights of their bodies? Romney's answer to healthcare was to go to the ER. The guy is as much a bumbling fool as oblahblah. Rights not exercised are rights taken away. The people vote to have them stripped. Look at all the ignorant fucks voting in gun control in MA, NY, CA. Is your state next?

Top Bottom