HD Tactical

3 invade wrong house. Beat man, rape pregnant wife.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    G17 with tac light.
    Not a 45.... But 18 rounds in a blindingly bright flashlight.
    If that doesn't get me to the saiga 12 ....then not much will.
    Better not wake me up.:nono:
    Seems like the savages are getting more bold.
    Bad stuff.

Snow Bird

Master
    Every one seems to forget the guy was almost blind without his glasses. All the firepower guys are talking about most likely wouldn't helped much in this case.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Legally blind with glasses off.
    Bad luck on that.....but if you know you have a weakness....you need to address it.
    Security system, dog, shotgun......something! Dang!
    This kind of stuff is just going to get more frequent. Hell...now you have to worry about even the 20 year old females marking you for robbery....following you home from walmart....and shooting you in your driveway for a few $.
    No respect for life....not theirs....and certainly not yours.
    No one should ever be able to get into your house at night without raising a ruckus. Harden your entries, lock your windows. If you have a security system installed.....set it.

Last edited:

JBryan314

Master
    How would I have reacted? Anytime I notice something amiss with a door, I've got quick access to my pistol and a 17 round mag. Three thugs end up being in my house and come in my direction, the 9mm rounds will start flying and if we are upstairs, the wife will go for the 12 gauge with 00 buckshot.

If I ever caught an unwanted intruder in my home, their first move better be a full surrender or to go straight out of my front door. Any other moves will get them shot at.

Garpo

Master
    Can these Choir boys be Obamas other sons?

The one in the middle photographs sure could pass for his.

This story makes me sick. I see this was from FOX, so I wonder if any other media outlets carried this report.

Dwatts1984

Expert
    I agree with FLETCH. Makes me reconsider what I keep next to my bed. Its funny how people always say gun toting Americans are paranoid... However all over the country things like this happen on a fairly regular basis! (however raping a pregnant woman in with her husband beaten and present ranks up there pretty high) I'd like to think i'd be prepared... Id be prepared to not only fight but do whats necessary to keep monsters like that away from my women!

Is it racist to say "go figure" after reading the description of what happened, then seeing the picture of who committed the crime? (Mind you I have a year round tan cause Im half philippino)

Garpo

Master
    Is it racist to say "go figure" after reading the description of what happened, then seeing the picture of who committed the crime? (Mind you I have a year round tan cause Im half philippino)

Not for you. As per the “brilliant” Chris Matthews and other “astute” individuals, only white people (100% Caucasians) can be raciest.

Edit: Damn, I hope this didn't sound raciest!

Last edited:

Staz

Master
    Jail is too fine for these scum, cement boots and throw them into the ocean.

Top Bottom