DK Firearms

3-D Printed Gun Designer Faces Showdown with Feds!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakec

Master
    I hope he wins. I like that dude. theres a pretty good show on Netflix about 3d printers and it has a part about him in there. I want one.

MAXman

Master
    Vice news has at least one video about him.
    He seems to intentionally toe the line. He's making a point. And god bless him for it.

This is the part in typically say he's lucky they didn't shoot his wife and burn down his house.

jakec

Master
    He seems to intentionally toe the line. He's making a point. And god bless him for it.

This is the part in typically say he's lucky they didn't shoot his wife and burn down his house.

damn right. hes stepping over a line that shouldn't be there to begin with.

Rapier

Marksman
    Saw a short blurb about him, typical Feds, they have done everything to him but charge him from what I understand. In other words they ruined his life, took his property, then left him to "twist in the wind."
    Ed

MAXman

Master
    Yup. They'll eventually hit him for taxes or a bs missed appearance over a land dispute. Or some other such nonsense.

I'm not saying it's wise to poke the bear, but it makes my day less shitty knowing he's doing it well enough for them tongi after him.

shadeogray

Master
    It's stomach churning if we don't get rid of most gun control. If most every one carried a gun, a terrorist and a criminal would have a lot less of a chance. Why is this such a hard concept for these morons to grasp? Makes my head hurt...

“We’re facing a situation where anyone—a felon, a terrorist—can open a gun factory in their garage and the weapons they make will be undetectable. It’s stomach-churning,” Schumer said at a news conference in May 2013.

Top Bottom