• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I am selling some "spare" 223/5.56 ammo.
    First lot is NORINCO (head stamped CJ93) 55gr FMJ. Very clean (see pic) ,fairly hot,shoots great from bolt gun and AR. Have a couple hundred rds of this (at least/maybe more).
    Second lot is the loads that we used to have drop shipped to Pierre,SD for our PD hunts. Have a couple hundred of these also. Have also killed many coyotes with this load. Works great. EXPLOSIVE !! Not a deer load. It is not factory loads. It was from a small company that used to supply the hunters/shooters with quality reloads to their specs. Mixed headstamped mil brass. 55gr spire point bullet. Shoots great in bolt and AR's. Book medium hot. We shot thousands of rds of this stuff.
    The price is - - > Norinco --- $.59ea. Spire Point loads --- $.71ea. This will be sold per round. It will be FTF at my house in Cantonment. NO TRADES. This offer NOT AVAILABLE to liberals OR Democrats. It will be at MY discretion who I sell to. 20200810_101621.jpg 20200810_101407.jpg PERIOD !! ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Have gotten PM's re. how many rds do I have. As my OP states,about 150-200. Could most likely come up with a few more.
    This ammo is in bags not individual bxs. We will have to count it out. Or I could do it in the next couple of days.
    Thanks to all for the inquiries. Will be selling more in the future. Just gotta dig it out. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:
    Top Bottom