• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WalMart in Fairhope has a notice at their sporting goods section about CCI minimags. They will go on sale Saturday morning at 8 AM. The lady in sporting goods said to get there early if you want to get in line. I think this is at all the area walmarts but, I'm not sure.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Why have a "Sale" on something that you can't keep in stock, makes no sense to me.
    But I gave up on 22 a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Yes, get there at 4:30 AM and wait to get 2 boxes of 50. But, thanks for the heads up. If you don't have any .22's at all its the place to be.

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm with Fupa.. You can build a AR right now for 500$, but can't buy a brick of 22 to save your life... I sold all my 22, and just stock am and at ammo

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CCI 40 gr standard velocity, 100 rd sleeve for $7.50. They can keep it. Walmart has kept the sanity on prices through most of this ordeal, but they have like others, put the screws to us on the most popular products. This. .22 will be $37 and change for 500 rnds. And you can't get 500. I've said it before; just let it sit. ZQ1 will be 20% off. That might be a better deal.

Last edited:

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    trouble is there are still DUMBASSES that are willing to pay the inflated prices, so the gougers can still make a buck. Quit buying it at the flea market and off thrifty Nickel and they will quit camping for it. And Walmart could have help stop the nonsence long long ago, but they simply don't care who gets served as long as they aren't getting an earfull from thier boss,es. I would think they would value thier regular customers over the same prick every morning bringing in his whole family to buy up all the ammo, but they DO NOT.Walmart employees just arn't paid to care!

wmtr815

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some Walt-Marts put out .22 at different times during the day. At least this way everyone gets a chance.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't know what the craze is for 22lr. It's not the answer for everything. It's not a barter item. Just like these people hoarding gold and silver. Once the economy collapses that too will be worthless. I will want ammo(not 22lr either). I have made a good stash with the calibers I need.

If you make your self vulnerable, the buzzards will come and feast.

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know what the craze is for 22lr. It's not the answer for everything. It's not a barter item. Just like these people hoarding gold and silver. Once the economy collapses that too will be worthless. I will want ammo(not 22lr either). I have made a good stash with the calibers I need.

If you make your self vulnerable, the buzzards will come and feast.
    I disagree, you can easily carry tons of .22 on your person, with this you can take small game. My ideal survival gun is an over under 12 gauge/ 22

Ranger19

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went through an old trunk in the extra bed room yesterday and there was 4 100 rd boxes of 22LR in there with sticker prices of $2.65, two boxes of Win. two boxe's CC

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I mainly use it for training Basic Pistol qualification. The student can concentrate on the basics before moving on to centerfire. Also, if a store always has .22 in stock, in this day and conditions, he's probably just above the gouger's profit margin. What I fear is this will set precedence in pricing. You who have been around a while have seen crazy ammo price increases over the last several years. I walked into WM the other day. Must have been over 100 sleeves of CCI 40gr std velocity in the 100 pk. $7.50 per sleeve. Thats $3.75 for a 50 box. Thats just nuts. Day later it was gone. Now I totally agree with FUPAGUNT. Can not believe its still going on. But thats what can happen when an irresponsible parent leaves guns and ammo within easy access of a nutty panty-wad 20 year old and the knee-jerk reaction of a bunch of equally ill-informed politicians with an agenda.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom