APOD Firearms

1996 F250 Powerstroke 7.3 diesel truck, $6500 (Pensacola)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    I’ve owned this truck for 8 years and it is a great truck with under 200k miles still. Driven cross country many times, never used for heavy towing. This OBS body style is very desirable and it has the legendary 7.3 turbo-diesel engine with automatic transmission. It is two-wheel drive. It is probably one of the cleanest original OBS truck that you will see, with the original paint still! No accidents, never chipped or modified. No leaks, no rust. The original paint and headliner are showing their age, and under the seat cover, the drivers seat is cracking, but it doesn’t get much nicer for an original truck! Within the last 4kmiles, it has new tires, new rear brake lines, new water pump, new glow plugs, new IDM, new CPS, new IPR, new upgraded valve cover gaskets with UVWH, new injector, new alternator, tinted windows, new windshield, Warn 12k winch, and more!
    Never had a tuner on it, no leaks or issues except the check engine light sometimes comes on when de-accelerating. I just bought a new Tacoma that better fits my needs or I wouldn’t be selling it, it’s a hell of a truck!

Attachments

• IMG_3876.jpeg
      IMG_3876.jpeg
      626.4 KB · Views: 82
    • IMG_3877.jpeg
      IMG_3877.jpeg
      450.1 KB · Views: 75
    • IMG_3878.jpeg
      IMG_3878.jpeg
      538.8 KB · Views: 75
    • IMG_3879.jpeg
      IMG_3879.jpeg
      348.9 KB · Views: 71
    • IMG_3880.jpeg
      IMG_3880.jpeg
      397.9 KB · Views: 63
    • IMG_3881.jpeg
      IMG_3881.jpeg
      656.4 KB · Views: 64
    • IMG_3886.jpeg
      IMG_3886.jpeg
      447.9 KB · Views: 68
    • IMG_3888.jpeg
      IMG_3888.jpeg
      311.3 KB · Views: 69
    • IMG_3889.jpeg
      IMG_3889.jpeg
      444.6 KB · Views: 71
    • IMG_3893.jpeg
      IMG_3893.jpeg
      331.3 KB · Views: 69

Brassman57

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’ve owned this truck for 8 years and it is a great truck with under 200k miles still. Driven cross country many times, never used for heavy towing. This OBS body style is very desirable and it has the legendary 7.3 turbo-diesel engine with automatic transmission. It is two-wheel drive. It is probably one of the cleanest original OBS truck that you will see, with the original paint still! No accidents, never chipped or modified. No leaks, no rust. The original paint and headliner are showing their age, and under the seat cover, the drivers seat is cracking, but it doesn’t get much nicer for an original truck! Within the last 4kmiles, it has new tires, new rear brake lines, new water pump, new glow plugs, new IDM, new CPS, new IPR, new upgraded valve cover gaskets with UVWH, new injector, new alternator, tinted windows, new windshield, Warn 12k winch, and more!
    Never had a tuner on it, no leaks or issues except the check engine light sometimes comes on when de-accelerating. I just bought a new Tacoma that better fits my needs or I wouldn’t be selling it, it’s a hell of a truck!
    Been working out of town the last month, be back tomorrow. Would like to see. Could you call me today and we could discuss a meet. Looks like a good old truck, pumped a lot of money in it lately. Chris

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Been working out of town the last month, be back tomorrow. Would like to see. Could you call me today and we could discuss a meet. Looks like a good old truck, pumped a lot of money in it lately. Chris
    I pm’ed you my cell phone number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom