• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    To secure border. More states have joined in since this headline. Better late than never and need to stand with the very few positive things politicians are doing.

Looks like most of the Interstate highways go through red states if any of the state's militia's want to travel to Texas to supplement the Texas militia

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You see what Trump is saying now that they are close to a deal on securing the border ? Now Trump is saying leave it broken until AFTER the election. He is telling all republicans that if you fix the border now it will be a feather in Bidens cap. So now Republicans are all wondering what to do.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No way in hell you’ll ever convince me that he got 81 million votes
    Election denier? Your door will be kicked in tonight and you will be prisoned for hate speech or insurrection or j walking & your handle is dripping with maga hate juice. 81 million+ votes because I am still finding & counting ballots in boxes in Fulton county GA.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Supporting states have sent their national guard trioops to join TX troops, on the ground right now! ETA two FBI directors just published a letter of support, one in charge of intel and the other in charge of criminal investigations. Whoa…

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    100% guaranteed there will be "white supremacy, maga, insurrectionist" violence brought on by the 1-6 bombers. Isn't that the reason we have those agencies? All of the MSM will be right there when it goes down, even though they won't show 1 minute of "dreamers" coming thru by the 1,000's..... daily Illegally.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All that red kinda makes those lib states look like a little piece of corn in a big ol turd. Great day to be a globalist. I wonder what Hussein Obama is telling FJB right now. "Come for a ride with me, down to the river"?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240125-180811.png
      Screenshot_20240125-180811.png
      903.3 KB · Views: 35

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Border patrol ordered to arrest national guard troops, they refused! Breaking off faster than I can post!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You see what Trump is saying now that they are close to a deal on securing the border ? Now Trump is saying leave it broken until AFTER the election. He is telling all republicans that if you fix the border now it will be a feather in Bidens cap. So now Republicans are all wondering what to do.
    If I were the deep state that is exactly what I would want you to believe. So nothing is done, again.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Border patrol ordered to arrest national guard troops, they refused! Breaking off faster than I can post!

Can you send a link to that part about the Border Patrol being ordered to arrest National Guard troops?
    I’ve been trying to find it, but my google-fu no worky tonight.

Top Bottom