HD Tactical

1 Year and 2500 Members Later, $100 Dollar Giveaway!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kioga57

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Entered. I love this site, I spend way too much time and money here, but have met many nice people. Keep it up!!! :wave:

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have been a member for going on 8 month's now. I have never been much for any forum's in the past, but I logged onto this one I was instantly hooked! Only down side to the forum is wife has put me in the dog house on several occasions over it.....what can I say the dog house is not bad when I have all of my babies tucked in there with me right along with my iPad logged into GCGF!!! I have found and received some great deals. I cannot begin to mention them all. Have learned a great deal of things from all of the members on here. Last but not least I have met a lot of great individuals on this forum and look forward to meeting many more through many more years on this forum. I tell any and everyone I can about GCGF, as well as proudly wear my GCGF shirt everywhere. Thanks to all of you whom work so hard in keeping and maintaining this upstanding forum.

merkinman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok I will say Entered! Ian the question I have is my wife just got a new dog, she is half Boston Terrier and half Weiner! So is it a Bonier or a Benier?

Last edited:

davedownsouth

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As a sometimes lurker, I feel a little guilty about entering. My plan to move from NC to Baldwin County has been delayed till 2015, if ever. Still, you have a great site with good posts. Wish I wasn't almost a 1000 miles away, you have some good deals in the classifieds. So with that said, What the hell, ENTERED!

BTW, if I win, I'll donate the gift certificate to the site or a good cause, your call. Thanks to those that make this site happen.

Cutty

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Entered! Thanks GCGF!

My dad passed away in Feb and left me his guns. I didn't know a thing about firearms and had never owned one. After his passing, his old hobby became my new obsession. Although I don't many posts, I visit GCGF every single day. It has been a huge help in discovering the types of guns I like and the different option out there that are available to me. You guys rock and I'm very happy this Forum exists! -Cutty

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom