DK Firearms

1 Year and 2500 Members Later, $100 Dollar Giveaway!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SH Firearms

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good Luck Everybody!!!

m0rk3bU.jpg

1 Year and 2500 Members Later, $100 Dollar Giveaway!

Can you believe that it has been nearly a year since the inception of the Gulf Coast Gun Forum? 9/26/2013 will mark 1 year since a few of us got together and said "The Gulf Coast needs a dedicated Gun Forum!", and I sure am glad that we did!

Personally, I have made a lot of friends, made a lot of deals, bought way more guns than I have needed, shot up way more ammo than I probably would have if the site didn't exist, and yet, I wouldn't have it any other way!

I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting many of you, and I enjoy interacting with those that I haven't yet met here on the forum, we have a very solid group of good folks here, and the number of members is still steadily growing. The wealth of knowledge here on the forum is staggering, and even more so, I have found that members are more than willing to help each other when the need arises, we truly are a "Community" here at the Gulf Coast Gun Forum.

In the forum's inaugural year we have been through a lot together! From sorting out the 25,000 round Gulf Coast Gun Forum Group Buy of 5.56 on Valentine's day (My wife wasn't thrilled and I wish we could find 5.56 Green Tip ammo at 32 cents per round again!). To Endless Wiener Dog jokes, (Thanks to HughJoergan for that). The Gulf Coast Gun Forum / Major Weapons Silencer Shoot, which got a bunch of you hooked on, or at least jonesing for some NFA items (you're welcome!). In 1 year, we have gone from $10 pmags, to $100 pmags, and then back to $10 pmags again. We've seen awesome deals, awful deals (which we respectfully held our tongues about), been upset about being gouged, and everything else in between.

To show my appreciation of everyone's support I am going to be offering a $100 dollar gift certificate to Little Jack's Guns to one lucky forum member. Nate has been a great dealer here on the forum, and supported us from the get-go, along with giving his time to help with the Gulf Coast Gun Forum shooting events and providing members with truly good deals throughout the ups and downs of the market.

To enter the drawing, please post once in this thread. This post can be a simple "entered" or feel free to post something related to your personal experience with the forum, or a suggestion to improve your experience going forward. There is only one rule regarding the entry, you can only post once in this thread!

On Friday, 10/11/2013 at 12PM Central Time, I will close the thread and then I will randomly draw a post number from all who entered, revealing our winner!

I'd like to thank all of our members, and look forward to another year of deals, shoots, and burning up ammo with everyone!

- Ian

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Entered - have enjoyed the forum and all the members I've met. So far, I haven't found anything similar here in the "Last Frontier"... Guess I might just have to start one!

The Wasilla Gun Show is coming up on 12/19-20, so maybe I'll get to see Todd Palin & meet him...

sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Count me in. I've had a good year, all in all, and met some good people here. Not to mention, my anniversary is the day after the drawing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom