• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bamachem

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a brand-new-in-box M&P 40c (subcompact). New as they come - only factory fired. Selling for $486 + 8% tax, so $525 out the door!

I also have a very lightly used M&P 357c that also has the spare factory 40S&W barrel - two calibers in one! Has typical factory box, grip inserts, lock, etc as well. Absolutely like new with Trijicon Night Sights and an APEX spring kit already installed! $648 + 8% tax, so $700 out the door. This is a VERY RARE gun that has been discontinued by Smith and Wesson, so if you want one in 357sig, you'd better not wait around!

I have 357SIG ammo as well if you buy the gun! Ammo will be negotiable upon purchase. I have Gold Dot HP (50-rd Boxes) as well as FMJ.

http://www.parabellum.us
    251-753-5603 cell/text

I can text or email pics of either/both upon request.

Type 01 FFL, so 4473 background check will be required (bring your AL Driver's Licesne).

Shipping to your local FFL can be arranged for very reasonable prices (typically about $20 for Priority Mail) and since it takes very little of my time to ship to a FFL, I may work with you to include shipping depending on actual costs (insured or not).

Last edited:
    Top Bottom