• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm willing too take one for the team here:
    Anyone wants too get rid of their Springfield handguns, in light of their participation in gun restriction actions, I'll give 300$ for a gi or mil spec. 350$ for range officer and 375$ for loaded or trp. Tell you what I'll go 400$ for an m1a. 180$ for any of their Croatian made guns.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yuk yuk.

At least here in Florida we are making progress on advancing our gun rights.

Oh, wait. No we aren't.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two Companies are willing to slap regulations on the individual Dealers that sell their products! There is a justified hatred for laws that have cutout entitlement for the elite few while the masses suffer under the burden. With a glut of firearms in a slow market these Mfgs may have made thing worse for themselves. When initial boycotts of Colt and S&W were mentioned those Companies laughed, until sales actually dropped and stayed lower for some time. Both these companies interviewed years later mentioned that impact from their "misstep".

This is a BIG DEAL! If FFLs must be State licensed, that actually means they will be State regulated and subject to what ever strangulation the States want to apply! Lets not forget the "Nine transfers a year limit" for everyone else.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

On RRA comment: I don't believe a word of it. It was their proxy org that opposed it until a cutout for them and Springfield was included, then changed position to support it. Thats the reason both companies dumped $50K each into the org that got the cut out deal.

Springfields comment was a limp noodle and diversion.

Both companies make statements distancing themselves from it but you sure as hell don't see them trying to get their cutouts deleted from the Bill.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    That link reminds me of the "midnight deal" that S&W struck with the Clintons back in the 90's.
    I probably passed on 25 S&W revos during my healing process. I remember rather vividly how S&W tried to weasel their way out of it when the truth was found out.
    NO SA product gets my attention and RRA makes a fine product . . . . but OVERPRICED. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom