• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F4E Phantom

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Wife wants to take her niece and nephews to DisneyWorld. They are old enough to be on their own. I do not support Disney Woke crap. We want to leave them in the morning and pick them up at night. Are there any other attractions besides theme parks. Which part of Orlando to avoid? I plan to stay near the International Airport.
    Only bringing G19 and S&W 640.

fla kid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Wife wants to take her niece and nephews to DisneyWorld. They are old enough to be on their own. I do not support Disney Woke crap. We want to leave them in the morning and pick them up at night. Are there any other attractions besides theme parks. Which part of Orlando to avoid? I plan to stay near the International Airport.
    Only bringing G19 and S&W 640.
    Look up Randle knifes and see if you can take a tour

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
    8501 International Dr
    Orlando, FL 32819

Park there. Get your Putt-Putt on. Then walk next door to ICON Park. Go online to get discounted tickets for The Wheel and wax museum, or whatever. Eat some grub at Gordon Ramsay’s fast food place there, too.

Disney sucks. Good on ya for doing other stuff.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sea World IMO is better than Disney or Epcot. Airboat tours on the lower St. Johns river are cool if you like to see lots of gators and wildlife. Paramore area of downtown is a good area to stay away from. International Drive is heavily patrolled but there are still a lot of criminals preying on tourists in that area. Car breaks are very common so don't leave valuables in vehicle!

If you get over towards my old stomping grounds of Daytona Beach/DeLand/Ormond Beach I can give you some good places to eat and stuff to see. Enjoy your trip!

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Universal and Sea World are always hits, and we have dinner planned at Medieval Times later this month. That being said, the woke crap hasn't really hit the Disney parks like it has in their movies and shows. It looks pretty much like the same old Disney to me, and until this year we were a "Disney 4-7 times a year" kind of family. The only reason we let our annual passes expire is because our kid is old enough to start enjoying some of the other Orlando attractions. I'm a big foodie/restaurant fan and the dining options in the parks and Disney Springs are pretty great.

As far as carrying in any of the parks, they have tight security and are a bit ridiculous about it, especially when it comes to knives and scissors. That's all the parks, though, not just Disney. Apparently at Disney to carry in the parks you have to be specifically an Orange County Sheriff's Deputy who has been through the class to work off-duty in the parks. The only other exception is "authorized personnel" who are working a dignitary protection detail.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agreed F disney, personally loved sea world but they are probably all owned by commies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom