• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Not if the paid off crooks have their way. But Auntie Kay wants it to go to a vote from the people. Imagine that you the uninformed serfs have a voice. Hope it happens. Let the people decide.

I think all government money laundering / Aid ? over a million dollars should be voted on by the general population. Just a crazy idea. I've noticed the states for the most part put it to a vote, the usg just rams ya.

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    More.... loved the quote "we have to make sure it’s exactly what we want and what we think is best." hmmmmm.

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    It came up to a state wide vote several years ago and was voted down, but I agree that it’s time to revisit it. Simply because, I don’t agree that PCI should have that much control over something that affects the whole state.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    We have too many crooks and dimwits in the state legislature already. It’s the job no one really wants, but everyone lusts after. Where else can you promise someone you will do something for them, they give you money, and you can get away with never fulfilling any promise or have to pay the money back?

Alabama has been paralyzed for generations by its own legislature. We’re too far right … I'm soooo tired of hearing that gambling will cause in increase in crime rates and take money like a tax from the poor…just like the internet and alcohol sales and EVs and social media. Yes…let the masses decide and decide how to spend the revenue!

Is that asking too much?

Top Bottom