• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have the opportunity the acquire a custom AR 15 built on a Zombie Defense Upper and Lower, Daniel Defense 16 inch barrel,and Daniel Defense Lower Parts kit. Is this a good quality build? I figured this would be the best place to ask to get a good informative answer. Thanks!

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I'm a huge DD whore, and I dig Zombie things. Even without pics, I'd go for it if it were priced right. If you decide you don't like it and want a more conventional AR, I have several normal ARs I'd be willing to negotiate a trade on. Pics always help, but yes, Daniel Defense is awesome, and from what I understand, the Zombie Peeps just private label the same uppers and lowers that 90% of the industry uses, so they'll be just as good as most. Where the difference comes in is the QC of the barrel, especially the chamber, and the installation of the gas system (DD usually pins everything) and I personally don't trust set screws in the gas block unless the barrel is dimpled and a locking compound is used. As with anything else, pics and more specs would be useful. Good luck.

Top Bottom