• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mimei301

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Want to buy a deer rifle that won't break my shoulder. I'll take good care of it, if you're concerned that it go to a good home. Prefer a semi-automatic. But, a bolt action is ok. WTB a .45 pistol, too. Looking for decent ammo, too. I live in the panhandle. But, will travel for the right deal.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have an extra 6.8 spc ii I could part with if you are intrested in semi autos and into the ar platform ..I can help you customize to your prefrences as well.shoot me a pm if that sounds like something you might could use..

mimei301

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    45 means what? 1911,Poly gun,45LC help out brother so we can help you.

I''ve read the Beretta PX4 .45 is a good pistol, if the owner has large hands, & I do. I wish I could be more specific. Destin is only 20 miles away from me. If you have a decent pistol with stopping power & want it to to go to a good home. I'm looking for a keeper. I'm open to suggestions. Thank you for your reply.

mimei301

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've never used forums. So, I don't know how to send you a pm. Your 6.8 spc ii sounds good. Who makes it, & how much do you want? Or, tell me how to pm, & we can talk that way. Thanks. ps, you're 2 hours away. So, that's not impossible for me.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I''ve read the Beretta PX4 .45 is a good pistol, if the owner has large hands, & I do. I wish I could be more specific. Destin is only 20 miles away from me. If you have a decent pistol with stopping power & want it to to go to a good home. I'm looking for a keeper. I'm open to suggestions. Thank you for your reply.

Get yourself a Glock 21 and dont look back.. you wont be disappointed

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If your looking for a woods gun Ive got a remington 742 in 30-06. the reciever has some pitting on it but it does'nt effect the rifle only cosmetic. Id make you a good deal or trade

Latest posts

Top Bottom