wtb Cheap Iron sights (Like the ones that come on M&P 15-22)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Brother in law wants some cheap Iron sights, like m&p 15-22 rifles come with (to be mounted on same plane)

wants to spend $20 or so, for anymore can just order on amazon, dont want the PTS magpul type, wants a solid unit

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The UTG stuff will be about the least expensive -- but you won't get a set for $20...maybe $30 each or $60 for the pair. Ebay usually has plenty of sellers with them listed for sale.

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here some options for those in the same boat, i just like the cheap ass ones that are fixed on the 15-22

ww.amazon.com/Tactical-Precision-Machined-Aluminum-Picatinny/dp/B008SYMU62/ref=sr_1_7?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1356234545&sr=1-7&keywords=iron+sights

$34 a set

Can get magpul counterfitts for $20 a set (not marked PTS, look identical, but are rear apeture is usually loose), front sight feels same, but the rears are crap

http://www.amazon.com/AR15-Front-Fl...8&qid=1356234639&sr=1-17&keywords=iron+sights

IF anyone wants to run 45 degree irons, these have great reviews and they are $30!

http://www.amazon.com/Front-Degree-...56236177&sr=8-1&keywords=45+degree+iron+sight

my main optic is a turd, so i kinda want fixed irons since folders always have more problems when you skimp on price....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom