DK Firearms

Well the democraps are starting already!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Water off a Duck's Back!

They fear strong people who oppose their Tyranny and will sink to low levels to strike at them!
    Yep, I see they are after Musk now too, so I instantly like him now. He cut off Ukraines skylink accounts, because they weren't paying the bill.... welcome to reality $hitbirds. Pay or it gets turned off.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Along with fake news machine....

I'm with you on this one. It MUST be fake news because one kid said DeSantis made the baseball team better players and better people. How dare he lie like that!

Carl

Master
    Yep, I see they are after Musk now too, so I instantly like him now. He cut off Ukraines skylink accounts, because they weren't paying the bill.... welcome to reality $hitbirds. Pay or it gets turned off.
    I read that was just a threat and that hes been providing it for free? Shame..

I believe we are supposed to think that Musk is "our guy" now, though I may be shellshocked by years of propaganda at this point. LOL

M118LR

Master
    It's going to get interesting round here when Merica gets Bluer during the midterm. Can't explain it, but yup it's gonna happen. To bad, so sad, Love Dad. Talk about conservative America taking things for granted!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I read that was just a threat and that hes been providing it for free? Shame..

I believe we are supposed to think that Musk is "our guy" now, though I may be shellshocked by years of propaganda at this point. LOL
    Nope, they were paying and still have some that are working. They are running the whole show using the star link phones and star link computer terminals. They have used it for drone strikes and artillery targeting. It's not like they are using their money to pay for it..... phone bill must be cutting into their mafia skimming operation. I'm also sure the "military industrial complex" ( people who make big bucks playing war) is not pleased. Our government and governments around the world don't like it either.

.22 cents

Master

Elon: The Ultimate Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing

Be careful trusting celebrities and politicians. They’re not here for our betterment. All are just false idols, puppets, agents of subversion. I can post some Desantis videos too if people care to know what zionist are. If people knew how powerful the people really are they wouldn’t care about these charlatans. Instead they become fanboys and give their power up to a vote. All that vote is is an illusion of choice. Any pick is picking from the same trash can.

Attachments

• C44EB831-9D7B-4004-B152-BD3E115B4E7E.jpeg
      C44EB831-9D7B-4004-B152-BD3E115B4E7E.jpeg
      64.4 KB · Views: 51

DAS HUGH!

Master
    This was like over 2 weeks ago. They accidently showed fake election graphics that they had pre-fabbed already long before the elections even took place...

I think they're going to go hard or go broke trying again

Latest posts

Top Bottom