Want to know why the US is in such a Financial Mess?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Snafu

Expert
    This guy heads up the presidents financial advice panel. Very Short, give him a listen. However little you may know about the subject, you are more qualified than this clown. As a matter of fact, your kid's goldfish is more qualified.

Ric-san

Master
    This guy is a f’n joke…to think he’s holding the position of economic adviser when his expertise is making music and/or helping the poor; wow.

“Bernstein graduated with a bachelor's degree in music from the Manhattan School of Music; and he also earned a Master of Social Work from Hunter College as well as a DSW in social welfare from Columbia University’s school of social work…from wiki”

Last edited:

jettjon

Expert
    I’ve seen this, he’s probably someone’s BIL, cousin, college buddy, etc.
    Brother's cousin's friend's cat food supplier as I often say. Earning 6 figures with a company car (or jet) and a staff of 20. People think I'm kidding but I only wish I were.

fv22

Master
    Yeah, and just think, he's much smarter than biden ever was

tros6t

Marksman
    This guy heads up the presidents financial advice panel. Very Short, give him a listen. However little you may know about the subject, you are more qualified than this clown. As a matter of fact, your kid's goldfish is more qualified.

Everyone was selected based in the gender ID? Who cares if they can’t think, walk or talk!

.22 cents

Master
    What he is trying not to say is: Money is created from thin air by the central banks owned by the Rothschilds who happen to own Israel, every other reserve bank, the balls of every politician and the minds of most people. The Federal Reserve is not US. They print and keystroke worthless slave tokens that have no backing. It’s value comes from slave labor (you) and forcing countries to use it for buying oil. It’s cronies enslave us with it by making us need it and then devaluation of it. Then they borrow more of this unicorn poop so the future has no choice but to owe it back. Somewhere along the line they decided that an all digital form that could be easily monitored would better serve their worldwide enslavement. It’s going to be easily done because most people would cut their neighbors throats for this unicorn poop and don’t have 2 braincells to bang together the see the scam. He knows what to say. Incompetence is part of the act to let the shit crumble. All the inflation, borrowing and giving it away to themselves as foreign war aid is part of it. Most people will never stop and think what is this green paper or number on their screen? They just know it can be traded for big macs and Doritos. Anybody who thinks otherwise is fuggin crazy to them.

Carl

Master
    A great video to send to any libtards you may be unfortunate enough to know in rl, I like seeing how they respond.

Top Bottom