• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilVet09

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At a few of the IDPA that I have been to I have had some people express some interest in USPSA shooting. I do a lot of traveling in and out of the area to these events and have a blast doing them. I know most of you don't have the time to up and run off to places like VA for weeks at a time to shoot however if anyone is interested in shooting here "local" let me know. The closest event is 2-2/12 hours away however if groups want to go it's easy to car pull and split gas for the trips. Most events locally I leave Pensacola around 0630 in the AM and return to town around 15/1600 (traffic permitting). If this is something you sound interested in message me on here or post a way to get in contact with you and we will see what we can do. As of right now I do not know my next event, there is a chance I will be going to one in AL on Oct. 4th, however it is in the air, however as of now I am 100% set to shoot one in AL on the 18th of October, for any interested.

Jesse

Blue

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check out Talon Range in Tallahassee also. They do USPSA on the first Saturday of the month I think. Not sure how much further or closer that is for you.

MilVet09

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The only problem with Tallahassee as far as a weekend trip is concerned is that is 3 hours away...with a time change. So if their event starts at 8/9 like most do I have to leave at 430/5 to mat it. Heard great things however about that Range and events so if any of you guys are out in FT Walton or Crestview area that might be a good thing to check out one weekend!

hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm interested in tagging along. I've participated in IDPA for the past year or so and would like to shoot one of these.

MilVet09

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still don't know if I will be leaving this weekend yet, I should know by tomorrow. However, if I stay around I will be traveling to Vinegar Bend, AL (2hrs, 15min) from Pensacola on Saturday.

Top Bottom