• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    JW it looks like it is going to be Aug 15th. I will be out of town that weekend and I wish I could go out to support.

coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 15 is correct. I have been in contact with the match director, Nick, and he informed me that he was trying to get it nailed down to the third Saturday of every month. THAT would be sweet.

ECPS

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Emerald Coast Practical Shooters will be holding a USPSA style match at CORE Shooting on 15 Aug in Baker, FL. This is the second match and will be a perfect one for first time shooters and experienced competitors as well. The round count will be approximately 150, so bringing 200 is recommended. We are not yet an affiliated club so your classifier score won't count for USPSA classification, but please come show your support for competitive shooting in the area and we will pursue USPSA affiliation. Show up at 8:30 AM Central Time, shooters meeting at 9:00, we are hoping to be finished shooting at noon. We are using Practiscore electronic scoring, so download the Practiscore app to your phone and you can go home with the match scores.
    If you have any questions about USPSA, your gear, or the match, let me know.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom