• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Hats off to em. Real patriots. Unlike the 16-35 year old candy asses that fled the first day.

BluesBrother

Master
    My area has become overrun with military aged young men and women not willing to fight for their country but identify as Ukrainian when asked. So I asked them what are you going to identify as when putin takes over the space you came from? russian? I can be such an asshle sometimes. I hope the efforts of this older generation are not in vain because of the non efforts of these non patriots living and not fighting and supporting Ukraine in the USA and elsewhere.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    My area has become overrun with military aged young men and women not willing to fight for their country but identify as Ukrainian when asked. So I asked them what are you going to identify as when putin takes over the space you came from? russian? I can be such an asshle sometimes. I hope the efforts of this older generation are not in vain because of the non efforts of these non patriots living and not fighting and supporting Ukraine in the USA and elsewhere.

Good for you. I’m sick of the libtard policies that invite COWARDS to flee their failing Nations and willfully suckle at the teats of hard-working US Citizens.

We don’t need anymore spineless cucks here. We have too many already being raised by breeders who wouldn’t exist if not enabled by backwards “social programs”. Again, funded by people who actually work for a living.

Top Bottom