• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe the NRA requirement has to do with liability insurance thing, or some help along the way with breaks in cost of range. And like mullet said you should be a member if you own a gun or care about the right to. The WILL be your last line of DEFENCE! You can take that to the bank! Damp I wosh I cold speel some of thise words are hard.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Didn't matter if his finger was on the trigger, it won't shoot, the bullet was stuck in it. lol
    I believe I'd had to reported him, and hopefully, they'd pulled him off the line. Idiots, Loaded guns, lots of people around, usually equals someone getting hurt, or worse.

A loaded gun has never accidentally shot anyone..... It's always the "unloaded" gun that does.....

Oldshooter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I go to Santa Rosa Shooting Center usually once a week on Wednesday or Friday, never on the weekend. I agree that at times there are people on the range that need safety training real bad, and like you I try to help and I do tell them in a nice way that they are doing things wrong. I have never had anyone take the advice in a bad way, but I have had time when then continued to do the same things over again, and I went to the office and got someone to come back to supervise the range. They will do it. I also agree that there could be some improvements especially when it come to supervision. For me it's the only range available as I live in Navarre. I've tried Jays in Baker, but I think that it's a dump, especially after a rain and if you are not a member it's $30.00. Let them know in the office when there are problems - the can't aford a casualty.

Dwatts1984

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thats basically why I stopped going there before the new management. There are some people who are just reckless. They may "know" how to pull the trigger, but safety, and any form of common sense are completely absent. It worries me to bring the kids and the wife to place where people think its cool to fire off a .357 under an awning while everyone else has gone "COLD" and taken ear protection off. Or in ur case clearing a jam while caressing the trigger! Idiots!

Least you made it out without any holes in ya! Thats a plus :)

Top Bottom