• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    MODS…if this is in the wrong section, move as required.

Picked up few for the teenage grandsons. Pretty decent deal IMHO, sub $30 for a good everyday watch. I’ve had a bunch over the last 40 yrs since they first came out, there’s even a 1980’s retro version available (T5K195; on Amazon called the model Timex Men’s Ironman Endure 30 Shock 42mm Watch).This (link) version hasn’t changed much in the past 20 yrs as I found my last purchases one, changed a battery but one of the button was jacked up. I was into both the Ironman‘s and also Casio G shock’s. (they also have a retro version of the original 1980’s G-shock in production (Model DW5600-1V $49.88 at Amazon)

The Timex Ironman Classic 30 comes in a variety of fun colors and patterns with both full and mid-size case options. Features include a stopwatch with a 30-lap memory, customizable alarm, countdown timer and Indiglo back-light. Water-resistant up to 100 meters.

BluesBrother

Master
    Great value. Don't forget it also shows phases of the moon for those of us that keep track when we'll have a full moon. ;)

Top Bottom