• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garbo

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For the Money, I have found a Tikka T3 hard to beat.

I started a thread on the Remington Model 710 and so far I agree with the reply and it would seem that reply agrees with my original post. The Tikka T3 is what the 710 should have been for Remington.....which is a Great entry level hunting rifle that could perform above it's retail value and the Tikka T3 holds that value. I have a couple chambered in .270 and .243 and have found them to be more than I expected.

There are several entry level rifles out there such as the Mossberg ATR, TC Venture and several options in Savage, but the T3 in my opinion holds the title for best entry level hunting Rifle.

Thoughts?

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Gotta look who they are made by. I shoot Sakos so I'm biased, but in my opinion their is not a browning made that will shoot with a tikka. I actually would put the tikka in line with a Remington 700 as far as accuracy, the 700 however can be stripped down to nothing and rebuilt in a flash. I would buy a tikka before a Remington, and would not consider another browning...

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Tikka T3 Lite in .308. Smooth bolt action and accuracy highlights what I like about it most. The stock absorbs most of the recoil. I can shoot it almost all day. It is an awesome rifle. I fully recommend it.

Top Bottom