This is what happens when you aren't honest with the wife about how much you paid for any given gun.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    I've never lied about it, as long as I have the cash for it she doesn't have a problem with it! Helps that most guns I've bought I sold for more than I paid for them, mostly Marlins that I collected over the years.

Just Lookin

Marksman
    We were swapping two rooms around at home. I ended up with the smallest one of course. Well, the do you shoot all of these? Do you hunt with all of these came up. I was "yes" to most, some are just older guns that might gain more value as time goes by. Some are just ones I like. After we were finished getting my lil room back in shape, we started working on her items of interest. Tote's on top of totes, as far as you could see. All filled with sewing, quilting etc. All was quiet when I said "well monetarily we're pretty close to even". The sweet words came from her"yeah your probably right:" That was end of that discussion. She sees it different after I bought her, her own pistol to carry. It's not what you say, it's how you say it".

Top Bottom