• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Why do people wear adjustable baseball caps backward? Not cool IMO. I can see a fitted hat worn backwards but not an adjustable. I have a hard time taking anyone seriously that does this. I put it in the same category as saggy, baggy pants. Anyway, with that out of the way. I knew Joe Kennedy was killed during WW II but not the details. Thanks for that information.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Why do people wear adjustable baseball caps backward? Not cool IMO. I can see a fitted hat worn backwards but not an adjustable. I have a hard time taking anyone seriously that does this. I put it in the same category as saggy, baggy pants. Anyway, with that out of the way. I knew Joe Kennedy was killed during WW II but not the details. Thanks for that information.
    The only time I turn my hat around is to vent heat, which doesn't work with a fitted hat. And I would rather not wear one unless it's cold or I'm having a bad hair day. I do wear an air-flow Tilly for outdoor activities, for sun protection. None are fashion statements...

Top Bottom