• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishinspot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Matt,

Awesome write up! I will be starting my first build with the lowers I'm getting from 2nd amendment shooting. Your thread will come in very handy. What LPK set do you recommend from PSA. There are several and not sure which one to pick. Also I'm thinking about building a 6.8 with one of the lowers. Do I need a particular LPK for that round?

Thanks,

Doug

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Matt,

Awesome write up! I will be starting my first build with the lowers I'm getting from 2nd amendment shooting. Your thread will come in very handy. What LPK set do you recommend from PSA. There are several and not sure which one to pick. Also I'm thinking about building a 6.8 with one of the lowers. Do I need a particular LPK for that round?

Thanks,

Doug

Any standard AR-15 LPK will work just fine with the 6.8. The biggest differences I've found between the PSA LPK's are the different grip options and triggers included. If you can catch a lower build kit (especially the Magpul one) on sale, that seems to be the way to go if those are the options you want.

ARgument

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hate when things don't fit... went to install a Quad rail fore grip... Made my own ring depressor. The anodized upper rail and lower where 1/4 inch too long..
    What a Frkn pain in the butt... Going to take the rail around with me when i buy something that will actually fit... I'll check my others and maybe find a fit...

Top Bottom