• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T

tinman

Another PFF member here!

So come on, someone spill the beans as to what happened over there.

timc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cool site. I spent most of my time on the PFF in the hunting firearms and hunting classified sections. I tried posting questions in the hunting forum, but most of the time over there I didn't get serious answers because I didn't have a high post count. Glad to see a local gun forum.

XD45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    this has started to grow from the first thanks ,,,

again thanks for starting this ,

so far all has been GREAT , i have passed the word around alot and have seen alot show up ,,

hope the others are also spreading the word all over not just on the pff site :cool:

WoW members are up to 181 in just a few days

Last edited:

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah xd45, we launched Wednesday at 4.30pm, and have had a great turn out in a little over 24 hours.

Thank you all for your support, we hope to keep growing!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    this has started to grow from the first thanks ,,,

again thanks for starting this ,

so far all has been GREAT , i have passed the word around alot and have seen alot show up ,,

hope the others are also spreading the word all over not just on the pff site :cool:

WoW members are up to 181 in just a few days

It's hard to get use to ur new name. I vote u go back to 427?O and does the XD45 have a safty

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gotta agree ! This has been needed,was actually thinking of doing this myself untill my buddy leevshot me this way, I will be soing everything possible to promote the site, lets keep the sandbox clean guys, I have dealt with most of you now, I must say a good foundation has been set by the members who have registered allready! Lookforward to more guys lets get it pumping.

Clean sandboxes are for kids, we are adults lets muddy the water and poke some fun!!!

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No sir, this is a place for Respectful Dialogue among Firearm Enthusiasts

Well I own lots or guns and for sure a enthusiasts and some days need help and can offer some also from time to time but why do we have to keep kid gloves on all the time? I can testify that a lil frendly poking is good entertainment and u can see it yourself with the amount of views and post when there is some fun being had. Im so tired of people trying to police the internet.If there is no profanity and real threats being published why micro manage. Is there no where that we can exercise our freedom of speech?We complain about government regulation and "the man" but yet we sensor minor threads.I am not wanting to get banned from this forum so if speaking my mind is gonna result in that please let me know.THANKS

BigD

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont know what happened on the PFF but gald to see this site. I just started a build of an ar15 and might have a few questions along the way.

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I own lots or guns and for sure a enthusiasts and some days need help and can offer some also from time to time but why do we have to keep kid gloves on all the time? I can testify that a lil frendly poking is good entertainment and u can see it yourself with the amount of views and post when there is some fun being had. Im so tired of people trying to police the internet.If there is no profanity and real threats being published why micro manage. Is there no where that we can exercise our freedom of speech?We complain about government regulation and "the man" but yet we sensor minor threads.I am not wanting to get banned from this forum so if speaking my mind is gonna result in that please let me know.THANKS

Stanley, I'm not saying that we can't kid around, and have a good time, but I don't want to have to deal with people name calling and slamming others. You also have to know your limits, you and I might be ok with calling each other jack-ass, but some one else might take offense.

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stanley, I'm not saying that we can't kid around, and have a good time, but I don't want to have to deal with people name calling and slamming others. You also have to know your limits, you and I might be ok with calling each other jack-ass, but some one else might take offense.

Fine Jack-ass-----------sorry i couldnt help it!!!

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes thanks for all the effort to make a gun forum possible.
    Gun ownership is presently a right as well as freedom of speech but their is always someone who will abuse those rights which brings restrictions.
    for a fleeting moment I considered hosting a get together on my private property but the thought was fleeting as I considered the Liability and danger to everyone with only one loose cannon in attendance.

Top Bottom