• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Destin, by walmart, had lots of OPM(Ohio precious Metal new rds) they are supplying Gold and Bullion(chain owned out of TX, the American coins were alot more, these are still classified as generic rds. Spot+ 2.50 which I did not like... 22.50 I guess is still ok? It was quick, easy and available.

tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I hate that commission Frank. OPMs are not bad, those were the ones for $.89 over spot in that special I was talking about. 22.50 isnt bad at all compared to what silver was a year ago. If you were buying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of silver I would say that 2.50 over spot would have been costly.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not a bad price Frank, about as good as you'll get on 1 oz rds unless there's a sale. At least with the amount you purchased you didn't have to pay state sales tax.

Rick

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I liked walking out the store with it...lol
    Did you have to pay shipping?? yeah no tax and just buy a little at a time...will add to it...have some gold already, find a sale like that again let me know!

Yeah I did, I had 2K w me but resisted the urge to buy more.

tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes Frank the sale was 89 cents over spot for 10 oz OPM bars with free shipping, so I also bought some other stuff since it took just one 10 oz OPM to get that free shipping. Paying cash is the way to go, I would never buy metals with a card, who's to say that address doesnt go to the wrong person and its a transaction that isnt recorded so to speak.

tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well Provident metals for example has cash discount prices, check, money order, bank wire and then they have credit card prices, takes longer for the check, money order or transfer for the money to clear the bank, but you make your online order send the money and then about 10 tens later they came wrapped up very discreetly

Top Bottom