• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Ran 50 rounds of cci standard velocity thru it. Very pleased with that. Some need cci maxi. All flew out as fast as I could pull the trigger. I mean i tried to jam it up. Very cool. Accuracy is as good as my crap eyes. (Irons)
    The thing with these is winding the spring tensioner on the drum. If I had to guess 90% of the reported issues are due to the tensioner. Goldilocks method. Too loose rounds fail to feed, too tight ya bust the spring or jam the rounds in the helix, then you have a critical stoppage. As it empties, put a "few" turns on the winder.
    When done push the release. Loading is as simple as dropping/ sliding the rounds in like a normal mag without having to fight the mag spring. Just have to remember when empty, release the tensioner before putting it away.
    Lefty friendly too. i was concerned about that. Ready to blast those pesky tribbles!! :)
    20240215_150308.jpg

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I had this odd dream the other night. I was in downtown Pensacola, armed with this very weapon, fending off an alien invasion while I was mounted on an armored T-Rex. Except this weapon actually fired lasers, had unlimited ammo and no recoil.

Taylor Swift and Lindsey Lohan were involved, but I don't remember how. Anyway, sweet gun.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I had this odd dream the other night. I was in downtown Pensacola, armed with this very weapon, fending off an alien invasion while I was mounted on an armored T-Rex. Except this weapon actually fired lasers, had unlimited ammo and no recoil.

Taylor Swift and Lindsey Lohan were involved, but I don't remember how. Anyway, sweet gun.
    Wow! Where do you get your weed??

Top Bottom