• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been reading through some of the post on our sight and have decided that most of us are law bidding citizens that just prefer to be left alone by Big Brother. Correct? I have over the years been a member of several online forums from survival to our current subject, Guns. What I dont seem to understand is why some people prefer to tell all what they have and how much of it. We are not criminals, but I promise you we are always being watched. It only takes a word or phrase to be on the radar. If you want to keep your right to bear arms stand up raise your voice, but do it intelligently for all our sakes. I'm not picking on anyone just want to keep fellow gun lovers on course. Remember if they know what you have its easier to take them away. Peace.

GunnerXXX

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I wish them the best of luck, mainly because they will need it

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like to "file the sear" on all my battle rifles

And i herd its ok to have an AR pistol upper, in a box next to a complete lower, just in case right?

My EDC is a G18, everyone thinks its a 17

I keep my spare glock "switch" plates in a box with junk screws

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well I wish them the best of luck, mainly because they will need it

When they come they will be in these....
    image.jpg

Shooting these...
    image.jpg

Your Big Pink .50 will be no match for their, 6 barrel 7.62 shooting 6000 rds a minute to your maybe 5...

Better to hit the woods and try to stay away from population. The "night stalkers do it in the dark" you can lay in the creek all night and you still can't hide from FLIR...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      46.7 KB · Views: 180
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      21.5 KB · Views: 182

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    while that guy is writing his name in the snow with that Gat ill put 1 in his head and another in the gas tank. Mullet thanks for the heads up but ill just use my grenade launcher LOL...........

P.S. Dear ATF Im just kidding i dont own any illegal weapons and never shoot any thing other than legal animals.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trolls, bravado or stupidity. Just like noname. I sent noname a PM with the law and specific violations and counts based soley on his orig statement. No response from him. Just his continued foolishness for all to read. It isn't Santa that's making a list and checking it twice.

Troll
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This article is about the mythical beings. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).

A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore. In origin, troll may have been a negative synonym for a jötunn (plural jötnar), a being in Norse mythology. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.
    Later, in Scandinavian folklore, trolls became beings in their own right, where they live far from human habitation, are not Christianized, and are considered dangerous to human beings. Depending on the region from which accounts of trolls stem, their appearance varies greatly; trolls may be ugly and slow-witted or look and behave exactly like human beings, with no particularly grotesque characteristic about them. Trolls are sometimes associated with particular landmarks, which at times may be explained as formed from a troll exposed to sunlight. One of the most famous elements of Scandinavian folklore, trolls are depicted in a variety of media in modern popular culture.

Depicted in, living at and feeding on CCGF.

As the Trolls establish themselves by name just call them what they are and ignore them.

WR

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pain ? ??

I thought stanley was always in pain, what did his truck go from? 4500 to 1500, maybe 800 next...LOL

By the way stupid does hurt! I deal with pain everyday from some stupid decisions I made on Motorcycles when younger but my wallet does not suffer from the same pains.

I own 6 running vehicles currenty and just about every other toy i want. This one is one i dont any longer need and when I found a new toy i wanted decided to cut price back for a quick sale, so I can remove from my insurance monthly. And i will not sell it for $1500 if you read the add it now says $1500 and a trade. I got a offer today of $1500 cash and a 97 ford explorer that i may take and then sell the ford suv.

It must really bother u that stupid people suceed HUH??

Thankyou come again.Have a nice DAY...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    First thing stanley, I never believe 50% of what you say, second, I don't care and third if you think you are successful because you have a junker truck you can't sell, that is just funny!

myname

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trolls, bravado or stupidity. Just like noname. I sent noname a PM with the law and specific violations and counts based soley on his orig statement. No response from him. Just his continued foolishness for all to read. It isn't Santa that's making a list and checking it twice.

Troll
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This article is about the mythical beings. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).

A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore. In origin, troll may have been a negative synonym for a jötunn (plural jötnar), a being in Norse mythology. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.
    Later, in Scandinavian folklore, trolls became beings in their own right, where they live far from human habitation, are not Christianized, and are considered dangerous to human beings. Depending on the region from which accounts of trolls stem, their appearance varies greatly; trolls may be ugly and slow-witted or look and behave exactly like human beings, with no particularly grotesque characteristic about them. Trolls are sometimes associated with particular landmarks, which at times may be explained as formed from a troll exposed to sunlight. One of the most famous elements of Scandinavian folklore, trolls are depicted in a variety of media in modern popular culture.

Depicted in, living at and feeding on CCGF.

As the Trolls establish themselves by name just call them what they are and ignore them.

WR

Not sure how many times I have to post this, but here is a cut and paste from the ATF website, that states that my purchasing from multiple states is 100 percent legal. I think some of you just like arguing or something, This started whenI tried teaching everyone something about gun laws, and only 1 guy got it.

Q: What constitutes residency in a State?
    The State of residence is the State in which an individual is present; the individual also must have an intention of making a home in that State. A member of the Armed Forces on active duty is a resident of the State in which his or her permanent duty station is located. If a member of the Armed Forces maintains a home in one State and the member’s permanent duty station is in a nearby State to which he or she commutes each day, then the member has two States of residence and may purchase a firearm in either the State where the duty station is located or the State where the home is maintained. An alien who is legally in the United States is considered to be a resident of a State only if the alien is residing in that State and has resided in that State continuously for a period of at least 90 days prior to the date of sale of the firearm. See also Item 5, “Sales to Aliens in the United States,” in the General Information section of this publication.

[18 U.S.C. 921(b), 922(a) (3), and 922(b)(3), 27 CFR 478.11]
    Q: May a person (who is not an alien) who resides in one State and owns property in another State purchase a handgun in either State?
    If a person maintains a home in 2 States and resides in both States for certain periods of the year, he or she may, during the period of time the person actually resides in a particular State, purchase a handgun in that State. However, simply owning property in another State does not qualify the person to purchase a handgun in that State.

[27 CFR 478.11]

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First thing stanley, I never believe 50% of what you say, second, I don't care and third if you think you are successful because you have a junker truck you can't sell, that is just funny!

I consider myself sucessful because I have 2 wonderful children that love me and a woman in my life that is great along with some amazing family and friends. And I have enough means to aquire whatever material things i want to enjoy life to its fullest. I love my life and thank God for it everyday.

Frank your such a sad sad lil man. And u cant read, the vehicle I have for sale/trade is not one that i drive or consider a Jem its something that i have to barter with. Bartering is a hobby i enjoy and the items r like inventory that i get to use and play with until i sells or trade them. I have a Trans Am and a Truck that i drive on a every week basis. My Fiance has drove this one for a few months now and recently I got her a SUV of her own so Im tradein this one off. The Durango is not important to me and niether r u.Hahahahahahahahah

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stanely- sell the trans am and drive the Durango ......a trans am and a pink 50 cal....something ain't adding up.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah its pretty annoying....
    beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Attachments

• beating_a_dead_horse.jpg
      beating_a_dead_horse.jpg
      21.8 KB · Views: 151

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone feel like we are beating a dead horse?

Hell Yes even I am tired of it......How about we all just kiss and make up?? After all we all share atleast one thing in common. Ill commit to leave the horse alone if they do?? So can we move on to shooting at live Horses now please?

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    who didn't see where these two threads would go

loved the Office space movie

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can assure you everyone will stop. Everyone has been left alone to this point,and post at free will.Things can and will change if this continues, concider that a warning .Personal attacks will not be tollerated by anyone.It is my understanding we are all here for our common intrest in the hobby. This does nothing to bennifit anyone in any way,if threads continue to stray we are left no option but to take action.Lets grow up a little and continue to talk guns,buy,sell ,trade,and help each other out...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom