• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive never shot one but have held one a couple times. Ive been reading nothing but positive reviews out there so any owners on here got anything to say? The only thing I can see being a problem at first is the mag release, but with practice Im sure I can get used to it. This will be a big step for me, Ive been carrying a 26 for a long time. It also worries me that I will be losing a few rounds but its paper thin the gun feels so damn good in the hand.. what say you?

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My PPS has been my main carry gun for many years. I've owned it since the year they came out. Honestly I have yet to find a more accurate, slim, CC gun. I've owned LC9, Shield, and a few others. I still keep coming back to my PPS. I've carried it almost every day and it has yet to not spit out every round when I take it out to the range. I've probably put about 1000 rounds down range and I don't have any hesitation to carry it for protection.

The mag release is actually something I wish I had on all my guns. I have got used to it and it's easy to operate and I like it better than any thumb mag release.

pgonza

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had a PPS for about 3 years now. I have a G26 as well and I've had all kinds of other carry weapons but I always return to the PPS for my carry gun. There are basically two reasons. First, because of its size and the pocket holster that it fits in. Second, because I have yet to have a single misfire or failure to feed with anything that I put through it. I reload so I've run anything that you can think of. By the way, it's a 9MM not a .40 S&W PPS.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    G26 is 19.7 oz & PPS is 19.4 not enough weight loss for 3 rds or more loss. Not to mention I have a G26 & G19 with 20 mags from 10-33rds that will fit both weapons. Well then it also costs more than either Glock. I would shoot someones first and see how you like it.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    G26 is 19.7 oz & PPS is 19.4 not enough weight loss for 3 rds or more loss. Not to mention I have a G26 & G19 with 20 mags from 10-33rds that will fit both weapons. Well then it also costs more than either Glock. I would shoot someones first and see how you like it.

Exactly my thoughts thats why I havent bought one yet.. Wish I knew someone over here that has one that I could try out.. Thanks for the responses fellas I will keep doing my research!

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Exactly my thoughts thats why I havent bought one yet.. Wish I knew someone over here that has one that I could try out.. Thanks for the responses fellas I will keep doing my research!

If you can handle the extra thickness of a glock, then it's a cheaper gun that functions the same. For me, it's worth having a thin gun which makes it more comfortable to carry IWB like I do. The G26/7 are just to thick for my comfort.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    G36 .45 ACP is a slimline gun

And it's up there in price along with the PPS as well. And the G36 is slim only in the grip. The slide is almost as wide as their other guns. It's 1.10" vs 1.18" on their other guns. And it's weight is nowhere near the PPS. You can get the PPS in .40 as well. Just sacrifice one round compared to the 9mm.

Top Bottom