• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    RUGER .44 MAGNUM IN STAINLESS ! GUN IS PERFECT AND FIRED ONLY A FEW TIMES. LOOKING FOR A TACTICAL SHOTGUN OR HANDGUN PLUS CASH. WILL COME WITH 140 ROUNDS OF QUALITY FACTORY AMMO. GUN IS VERY ACCURATE !!!!!!!! $750 CASH
    My Pop had something similar, and scoped as well. I'd never fired a 44 Magnum before in my life and the first time it was a bullseye. Very natural POA/POI. My cousin, who'd inherited it, couldn't believe it and told me to do it again, and I said I'll put one right next to it. And I did. Hard to beat a well made 44 Magnum

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Please take a minute to review the For Sale section rules, need to have a location in the title.
    Thanks, JW

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bisley Hunter model. Slightly different hammer and more vertical grip frame in the traditional Bisley Target handgun style. I bought my standard Hunter long before the Bisley Hunter came out. That Hunter out shot my 6 inch S&W mdl 29 by a good margin just using irons, never scoped it. Execellent handgun, GLWS.

wvfatboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Bisley Hunter model. Slightly different hammer and more vertical grip frame in the traditional Bisley Target handgun style. I bought my standard Hunter long before the Bisley Hunter came out. That Hunter out shot my 6 inch S&W mdl 29 by a good margin just using irons, never scoped it. Execellent handgun, GLWS.

Yes Sir it is the Bisley model. Thank you for the comments. I am going to advertise it a couple days then trade it in..

Latest posts

Top Bottom