• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Looking to get a sig m400 breacher muzzle device removed ( doesn't have the normal flats for the wrench on it) from my ar upper and also get a glock slide milled for rmr/holosun cut preferably local.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    talk to Christian over at Gulf Coast Gun for muzzle device, nobody local i'd trust to mill a slide. i used Boogyman Customs for a couple slides. great work, fast turn around and not crazy priced.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking to get a sig m400 breacher muzzle device removed ( doesn't have the normal flats for the wrench on it) from my ar upper and also get a glock slide milled for rmr/holosun cut preferably local.
    Bring them to Gunsmith At Talon 301 commerce blvd suite f Midway Fla 32343 I'll be glad to do both.
    Also dont forget to listen to our Nationwide radio program Talon Radio, we have gunsmithing conversations quite regularly.
    Regards,
    Colt Howard

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Bring them to Gunsmith At Talon 301 commerce blvd suite f Midway Fla 32343 I'll be glad to do both.
    Also dont forget to listen to our Nationwide radio program Talon Radio, we have gunsmithing conversations quite regularly.
    Regards,
    Colt Howard

I'm in pace. Don't get me wrong I love shooting out there when I do my requals with nic and Justin at nfs. Yall have an awesome facility. It's just that is a bit of a drive.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    So got the flash hider off thanks to the guys at gulf coast guns ( can't remember the kids name but Christian had left for the day) but apparently there was two crush washers. Amazing how having the right tools (a vice cus for some reason I don't own one) makes life easy.

Top Bottom