Patriot Mobile

Received a strange email from the ERGC, is it real?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This email wants me to click on links. i went to the club website and could not find an explanation. I never click on a link of such a type. i prefer to call or go online to the company website and sigh on directly.

Anyone know what is going on. I at the moment do not owe anything to my knowledge. My membership is good until next year some time.

1602272488592.png

1602272453398.png

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like the Club went to this Provider or expanded what they had to this level. Good to be cautious and the Range Home Page should address such changes if they adopted it. The might just be lazy and GAVE your contact info to their new Service Provider and they are making the intro themselves.

LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes, it is real. I am the membership director and I sent it out. We have new software and are trying to have members register for the site. I previously sent out an email blast to inform members. We don't have email addresses for every member and WE DO NOT sell or give out member information to any third parties.

Members can also come to the lab to see it all.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, it is real. I am the membership director and I sent it out. We have new software and are trying to have members register for the site. I previously sent out an email blast to inform members. We don't have email addresses for every member and WE DO NOT sell or give out member information to any third parties.

I did an email search and did not find other mailing that hit the spam folder of something. Ok since it is legitimate I will in day or so go hit those links and see what it is about. Thanks.

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Lee,
    PM sent to you.

Top Bottom