• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So I bought a couple several months ago just because they were a no brainer for the $$$$. Haven’t had time to actually do some shooting. Took both of them to the deer lease today and my wife and I put 50 rounds thru each, not one hiccup, mine I rapid fired thru a couple mags, went BANG every time. Now to put some red dots on them and dial them in. We will be buying two of the micro daggers (G43) also. Just as good as our Glocks so far. $280 was a STEAL !!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah hard to say no to those prices.
    Myself I've been eyeballin the PSA Rock 5.7 they been offering for dirt cheap too.
    I'm glad they're doing so well.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Yeah hard to say no to those prices.
    Myself I've been eyeballin the PSA Rock 5.7 they been offering for dirt cheap too.
    I'm glad they're doing so well.
    I've picked both up because of the stellar deals, just havent had time to shoot them.
    The grips look cheaply made, but are way more comfortable than a Glock.
    Sold my FN 5.7 and bought a Rock for cheaper than I could buy an FN threaded barrel. Just a range toy. Made sense to me.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I've picked both up because of the stellar deals, just havent had time to shoot them.
    The grips look cheaply made, but are way more comfortable than a Glock.
    Sold my FN 5.7 and bought a Rock for cheaper than I could buy an FN threaded barrel. Just a range toy. Made sense to me.
    I already have some 57s also. The Ruger I turned into a little PDW. Got a SW version pretty recently and that thing is tons of fun. Even let's me use a big 30 cal can on it, and has an super good SAO style internal hammer trigger. I still want a Rock tho as I think it will make a better carry design.
    I'm glad Fiocchi is making some dirt cheap ammo vs what the old prices was at. Thier subs are especially cheap vs the old boutique maker prices especially.
    Never owned a FN yet. Watching people talk online about sending them off to get "accurized" and all just made me lose interest in those fast. Not sure even what it is yet but for the money it better be accurate on day one lol.
    Now folks don't have to deal with any of that. Great time to get into 5.7 now, especially a Rock

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I got one of the g19x, g45 style. 17 rd magwell. Using for hd,sd general outdoor stuff. Added a holosun ACSS VULCAN. Can say enough good things about the Acss. Highly reccomend it.
    Very, very pleased with it. Great outdoor gun for the $$$. Magpul mag works great. Only about 300 rds in. Shot with grit in it too. Lol ( action polish)
    Had a comp on it, was having contact issues with the spring guide, took it off.
    Won't cycle cci snake shot but could change the spring and I bet it would.
    Grip angle is more like a 1911, like it.
    20230706_181915.jpg
    20230801_150009.jpg

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I took mine out yesterday and ran a quick 100 rounds through it just shooting at a couple pizza boxes. Ran perfect. Rounds were split between a brand new Glock 19 mag and a 30 round ETS mag I bought a few years ago. It did not seem to drop the mag out as easily as Glock and I don’t care for the M&P style curved trigger that breaks all the way back but that is a preference thing. I am going to look into the $20 Shadow Systems trigger that I saw on a video. All in all it seems to be a great gun for the money if someone is on a tight budget.
    IMG_8190.jpeg

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I took mine out yesterday and ran a quick 100 rounds through it just shooting at a couple pizza boxes. Ran perfect. Rounds were split between a brand new Glock 19 mag and a 30 round ETS mag I bought a few years ago. It did not seem to drop the mag out as easily as Glock and I don’t care for the M&P style curved trigger that breaks all the way back but that is a preference thing. I am going to look into the $20 Shadow Systems trigger that I saw on a video. All in all it seems to be a great gun for the money if someone is on a tight budget.
    Yep, they are pretty dang good. Best bang for the buck. I don't mind the trigger, better than a stock glock.

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I’ve seen them on sale lately and have been thinking about picking one up for my SHTF kit. Never owned a Glock and don’t want to pay glock prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I would prefer a stock Glock trigger over the dagger but like I said, that’s just a preference.

Woodsy, one thing to keep in mind is pretty much none of the custom molded holsters for a Glock will fit the Dagger. There are folks who make holsters for them and I am sure more makers will start as time goes by. For the price I paid I could literally buy 2 daggers for the store price of a new Glock.

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I would prefer a stock Glock trigger over the dagger but like I said, that’s just a preference.

Woodsy, one thing to keep in mind is pretty much none of the custom molded holsters for a Glock will fit the Dagger. There are folks who make holsters for them and I am sure more makers will start as time goes by. For the price I paid I could literally buy 2 daggers for the store price of a new Glock.

Wouldn’t care about a holster. It’d get strapped in a soft holster on a plate carrier, hung up in the back of the closet just waiting for the zombies, aliens, or liberals to attack.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I'd have thought with a similar profile that the dagger would work in Glock holsters.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Wouldn’t care about a holster. It’d get strapped in a soft holster on a plate carrier, hung up in the back of the closet just waiting for the zombies, aliens, or liberals to attack.

Blackhawk cqc much better with molle adaptor goes right on. Solid mount. (G21)
    20230303_145834.jpg

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I'd have thought with a similar profile that the dagger would work in Glock holsters.

I read on the internet that most holsters won’t work so it must be correct. After reading this I pulled out my various Glock holsters that I have picked up here along the way and tried them. The dagger worked in the Fobus and the Dark Star Gear(g34). It fits in the leather backed one too but the front sight seems to cut into the Kydex on the draw. It would not go all the way into the Safari Land(g19/45)

IMG_8189.jpeg

Top Bottom