• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrs1957

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When you do receive your lower, you will be very pleased. I have seen four of these lowers, and they are excellent. And I have not seen any blemishes on these four.

playbuoy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tradewinds Pawn shop has 6 PSA blim lowers in stock. They are $110. It would just about cost that to buy one on the internet and pay a $25 transfer.

jbrian420

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are these PSA Lowers complete? I don't know much about ar15s except I want one and am cheap so thinking about picking up a complete lower and complete upper separately to minimize paying the tax.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    tradewinds pawn shop has 6 psa blim lowers in stock. They are $110. It would just about cost that to buy one on the internet and pay a $25 transfer.

not even close...59.00 each + 25.00 transfer =94.00 for one .buy multiples and save a ton.esp. If you use a ffl thats not out to rape you...nate will work with you....most will transfer upto 4 guns in one transaction for the same price as one,,,so 4 @ 59.00 +7.00 shipping+ 25.00 transfer puts you at 268.00 or 67.00 each....That is no deal I can get you first run non blems all day for 115-125.and not have to wait on the "Palmetto express"to ship you orders or get gouged in Gulf Breeze.Smith and Wesson mp-15's retail around here for 125.00...and they are first runs as well..

Last edited:

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And nothing against tradewinds,very nice fellow who owns the place,but I was quoted 20.00 for a used charging handle that had no latch installed.....umm,yea that will happen...No offence to his fanboys..

playbuoy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree his prices are high. I was just putting it out there for anyone looking for one locally. They are now $69 a lower most likely due to demand and are not in stock long. I did finally get a hold of Nate yesterday. When I saw the prices at Tradewinds I knew Nate had a more desirable lower at the same price.

@Jbrian420. They are stripped lowers.

jrs1957

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If your looking for something cheap to put together, Palmetto State Armory has ATI Omni Stripped Lower Receiver for $39.99 plus $7. for s/h in stock.

Top Bottom