• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Last month, I acquired a P320 X-VTAC with a VIRIDIAN RFX-35 mounted on it from a forum member. A little over a week ago, I ordered a new ROMEO-X PRO in FDE for it. This afternoon, the ROMEO-X PRO came in and it is now mounted. The VIRIDIAN seems to be a decent enough optic, but I wanted a better optic and one that was direct mount with the ability to co-witness. The VIRIDIAN set too high for co-witnessing. Besides, I really like the ROMEO-X optics. I know have four of them on various SIGs.

Resized_20240507_163223.jpg

Resized_20240507_163310.jpg

Resized_20240507_163405.jpg

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Great looking pistol. I don’t know what the X-VTAC is all about, but if Mr. Tackleberry has one, I want one also!!

From SIG:
    This P320 X pistol is optimized with Viking Tactical (VTAC®) Day/Night sights for enhanced visibility and target awareness. The slide comes equipped with front slide serrations. A straight X trigger brings it all together for crisp, sharp performance. This X straight trigger gives a clean 90° break — perfect for precision and accuracy. An extended beavertail and high undercut trigger guard promote a higher grip and improved recoil control. The P320 X-VTAC brings a heightened level of performance to the P320 line of pistols.

Top Bottom