• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    http://oldfaithfulholsters.com/shop/gun-belt-kits/

First let me say, this belt is awesome quality at an awesome price!! I got my belt in on Monday and I have zero complaints about it, no sag whatsoever. I opted for the double stitching with the kydex reinforcement and this baby is as good as it gets. It says on the site that you have to assemble it yourself but as a nice bonus it came fully assembled.. I have been wearing a Rossi for the past couple years and this belt blows it out of the water! Before that I owned a similar one from the Beltman at about double the cost, and the Old Faithful is on par for sure. If you dont mind the natural leather look I say go for it, you cant beat the price!

If youre in the market for a quality belt at a VERY affordable price, check em out! Oh and it only took a week and a half to get here, compared to the other big brands taking 4-6 weeks!!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My regular belts that I have been wearing for years are all raggedy and worn out looking, I hadn't even considered a "gun belt" but I guess that I really need to. Are they less comfortable because of their stiffness? My favorite part of my old raggedy leather belts is how nicely they have broken in over the years...

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My regular belts that I have been wearing for years are all raggedy and worn out looking, I hadn't even considered a "gun belt" but I guess that I really need to. Are they less comfortable because of their stiffness? My favorite part of my old raggedy leather belts is how nicely they have broken in over the years...

At first it is, but you get used to it. But as far as comfort while carrying, they're much better. No sag, no bounce. One option to consider is www.crossbreedseconds.com
    I bought a black one and a brown one from there. No blemishes that i found, and they came at a great price too. Around $40 or $45. Helluva lot cheaper than the regular Crossbreed belts.

hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice price on that belt, I may consider it for a leather option.

I have one of these with the 5 stitch option and it's extremely rigid for it's size, I would highly recommend it for those looking for a ballistic material carry belt.

http://www.thewilderness.com/tactical-belts/original-instructor-belt/

I carried and shot IDPA events with a normal belt for a while and after switching to a proper carry belt I would never go back to using department store belts. It makes carrying not only safer and your draw more accurate, it's actually more comfortable since the gun doesn't shift as much.

hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At first it is, but you get used to it. But as far as comfort while carrying, they're much better. No sag, no bounce. One option to consider is www.crossbreedseconds.com
    I bought a black one and a brown one from there. No blemishes that i found, and they came at a great price too. Around $40 or $45. Helluva lot cheaper than the regular Crossbreed belts.

Damn I had no clue about that site, I will definitely be using this to order a leather belt. Thanks!

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If your looking for a cheap leather option I highly recommend the Boston Leather 6505L Garrison Belt. I've used one for three years straight and although I never intended to use it as a gun belt at purchase it fits the bill quite well. Its pretty cheap for $25. I bought mine locally from Steve at Sharpstuff USA. They also make a 1.5 inch version if I recall correctly.

Top Bottom