• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Khaot1c

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Morning all,

I just got signed up on the GCGF - looking forward to kicking the can with all of you.
    I stumbled onto the forum through a Google search looking for some reloading shops. I'm a AD Air Force guy working at Eglin so I'm already very familiar with Ranger and Jimmy's.

I'm a couple years into reloading for semi-auto pistols (9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP) and I just started reloading for my newly acquired .223 AR (Sig M400). I was in the market for an AR for a while and just before Pmageddon took over, I pulled the trigger (pun intended). Obviously, getting enjoyment out of the AR has been slowed because it's hard to shoot when you can't find (or make) any ammo. I'm mainly a range blaster kind of guy. I don't hunt (though I used to fish quite a bit), so the firearm hobby is mainly a range enjoyment kind of thing.

I do have a 22-250 that was handed down to me, and I'd like to start working on some match loads for it. Unfortunately (other than the case and primer) it uses the same bullet and powder that the .223 crowd uses. It's a vicious cycle. Pending any total stupidity from Washington, and acts of chaos from other sick individuals, I'm hoping "for everyone's sake" that things make their way back to some kind of normal - soon!

See ya in the threads

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great intro.. haha. You are in good company here! Thanks for joining us.

Skippy02

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i liked your intro Kaotic , some nicely chosen words in there . I've been contemplating getting into reloading for my 223 and may have a few questions for ya' if ya' wouldn't mind sometime ... in any case , welcome aboard

Top Bottom