• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    i have an old glenfeild model 60 .22 rifle my grandfather gave me before he died and the trigger is kinda gritty and makes me pull all my shots to the right. anybody on here that can smooth it out a little and maybe lighten the pull? i love that little gun and it shoots great other than that trigger problem.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Best to do it yourself if you dont want to pay for a smith,,, 220 grit 300 after getting the trigger close,,, Just keep in mind of the cam in your motor for the 4x4,,, smoooth the lobe. dont take anything off the top of the pitch or the point that realeases. just done my NAA Mag, That thing was rough an like you said would make you pull to hard to fire... Its nothing like the sear of a 1911.. The Glennfield will come apart an back together easier. Ill look in my bits an pieces box an see if there is a trigger an whole set up from the ole timer that used to set up at the gun shows... Man I miss that ole boy. olecarver

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have you run a cleaner over it trigger system saturated then blow it out with a air hose a couple times.. Might be years of carbon an dust mixed with old oil sometimes, Try that before sanding at all.. an of coarse put a couple drops or oil back on,, LOL olecarver

Top Bottom